Forum

I42 Lift thread

Created 19th November 2010 @ 02:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Matt

Could probs give someone a list as long as you are not a cunt.

could you do worcestershire?

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from Matt

Could probs give someone a list as long as you are not a cunt.

depending on the kind of list, I may be interested.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Foster

[…]

depending on the kind of list, I may be interested.

Your on the cunt list now =(((((

atrox_

WaAS?

anyone from newcastle or nearish?

Comedian

anyone traveling from NL? would be awesome if i could make it to i42, flying is too costly for me on my student budget :(

Krimson

Confirmed im going, still looking for a lift from Leeds or Manchester area, will give moneys and copious shout outs on the TF2TV casts :D

David

Confirmed im going, still looking for a lift from Manchester (Maybe even York too!) area, will give moneys and copious shout outs on the TF2TV casts :D

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from atrox_

anyone from newcastle or nearish?

go i43 instead

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from lolage

[…]

go i43 instead

No. Both:D

so yeah, newcastle lift will pay fuel and money for taking me etc thnxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

konr

WHAT KRIMSON SAID.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

From Nottingham if anyone can, might not require space for my computer/monitor

Payment in money, beer etc etc

Lore

DStS
<3Michelle

Got one sorted so this post is now irelevant.

-DELETE PLEASE- <3

Last edited by Lore,

Captain Valentine

Quoted from kaidus

Driving from northampton. Will go up 30-45 mins out of my way, but I’m a lazy bastard so anymore and it’s a big no no from me. Anything on the way is fine.

Can I get a lift please? I live in Northampton pretty close to the town centre.

Last edited by Captain Valentine,

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

If Thalien has died or is dodging again I can probably give a lift from Kent/ near M25 clockwise.

Don’t really wanna go out of my way very far cuz im a cunt.

Add me for more info and/or mixes.

oh also if you’re a frenchie/euro I can pick up from Dover docks… it’s actually quite a cheap way to get to our shitty island even if you are just a foot passanger.

Last edited by Foster,

kuma

Nothing confirmed so far yet, but now looks likely I’ll be going. Since all of you seem to be country bumpkins not sophisticated enough to live in the best city in the UK, I’ll be driving from London myself.

If you live along the A406 from Wood Green to the M4 exit or anywhere along the M4 to Newbury I can give you a lift. I pass Heathrow so can probably pick you up from there as well.

Will make an exception for anyone sexy enough for St. Pancras, Euston, Paddington or anywhere reasonably near the centre of London.

I require you to shower beforehand and not smell of unwashed nerd gamer. Ask joske for perfume if your backwards Euro country does not have a culture of washing. You are not allowed to be a member of the British National Party. I will be screening all prospective candidates, so make sure you have some hair on your head.

stabu@lan

Last edited by kuma,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »