Forum

Important and Exciting i41 Annoucement! Online Qualifiers?!

Created 22nd September 2010 @ 16:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Hmm im actually inclined to agree.

Teams with sponsors who pay for them to come to lan, shouldnt be allowed, nice to see some of the other teams for FOREIGN LANDS be able to come =).

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Matt

Hmm im actually inclined to agree.

Teams with sponsors who pay for them to come to lan, shouldnt be allowed, nice to see some of the other teams for FOREIGN LANDS be able to come =).

this!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from randa

Dont really think TCM and Dignitas should be allowed in imo as it would be nice to see a few of the other top teams attending, FLAME ME BITCHES!

I would aggree but i cant just say digi and tcm cant enter, and cant get a free pass to the knockout stages :p. They are intelligent people/orgs hopefully they will give up their spaces for other teams as it will enable more TF2 teams to participate to lan if digi/tcm will already pay for their teams to come.
Its all for the greater good!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

bìester

vier in!!

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Its all for the greater good!

The greater good.

Edd

T2P

absolutely brilliant idea for the “dullest” iseries :D.

If anyone needs someone i’m here and willing medic mid+; soldier mid-; scout mid-

Last edited by Edd,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Edd

medic mid+

:D

soldier mid-

:DD

scout mid-

:DDD

kaidus

WiK?

eMpathy in.

Also, why would you want to decrease the chance of the most exciting teams attending? :/

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

eMpathy in.

Also, why would you want to decrease the chance of the most exciting teams attending? :/

We’re saying if Digi and TCM are going to pay for them to come anyway, it would be good if a couple of other top teams that may not be able to make it other wise finish 1st and second ;-)

Crunchy

what if you were to have an upper bracket and a lower bracket. upper bracket gets say free entry and free pass to elim rounds, and lower bracket gets free entry and the TUP PCs?

would be good to give the div4-6 teams a chance on this as atm they dont stand a chance in hell

wai

TEZC
TEZC

dont forget diggy won i40 so they have free tickets to i41 as a added extra to winning… thats how multiplay used to do it anyway donno if its the same anymore

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from wai

dont forget diggy won i40 so they have free tickets to i41 as a added extra to winning… thats how multiplay used to do it anyway donno if its the same anymore

Dignitas (as an MGO) have a sponsorship/cross-publicity deal going on, so I’m pretty sure they get in for free anyway (or at least a discounted price, I doubt a sponsor is going to charge them full price for something)

xzr

Refuse in

spence

¤_¤

Strike a Pose Interested

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ll give it a few days for people to register their interest but it looks like it shall be 8 deffinate lannable teams going into the pot.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2