Forum

Digifest 2011

Created 20th September 2010 @ 14:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1

freakz

[8U]

Hey dear tf2 community. I’m here to bring up a lil discussion about an upcoming LAN. In Estonia there has been a LAN-series called Digifest which has games like cs 1.6, cod4 etc. What i’d like to do now, is to get a TF2 tournament , but there is a problem. Since the Estonian community is about 12 guys chatting in irc, we’d like to get some people from other countries also. Now, umm, I would like to know how many potential teams/players would come from at least the nearest countries like Finland/Lithuania/Latvia. There’s an official homepage also : http://www.digifest.eu/ . The ticket costs about 20 Euros. Any further info is at the homepage. Since this would be the first time there is a TF2 Lan in Estonia , we haven’t looked into the prizes yet, but there will be negotiations with the sponors, as SteelSeries and MSI. Next digifest is in October, but the TF2 tournament is probably gonna be near March or April or so. Reason why i am posting this is to get some feedback and to present it to the LAN organisers, there can’t be a tourney without players. Feel free to ask any questions here..

Last edited by freakz,

Inuy

#sadboys

all depends on prizepot

nbik

ePrem

There is cheap booze in Estonia.

Just sayin’

compton

cvx|

Quoted from nbik

There is cheap booze in Estonia.

Just sayin’

I just heard that all the Finnish teams will show up.

Biohazard

IDK

You probably want to address this to polish community which has quite a big numbers and Estonia is very easily accessible for them (few hrs drive).

Anyway the event looks good mate. Probably would attend as well if I didn’t spend my uni term time in England

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Great to hear about new LAN initiatives. If there’s any particular way we can help then don’t hesitate to get in touch with me :)

[email protected]

vallone

insomnia.fi lan will be at same time now (28.-31.10) if estonia guys wanna come..

Last edited by vallone,

freakz

[8U]

Quoted from vallone

insomnia.fi lan will be at same time now (28.-31.10) if estonia guys wanna come..

Thanks i guess…
also keep 1 LAN discussion here pls? You can advertise it somewhere else, thanks.
And no need for us to come 2 Fin where everything costs more, we also got cheaper booze ;)

Last edited by freakz,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Biohazard

You probably want to address this to polish community which has quite a big numbers and Estonia is very easily accessible for them (few hrs drive).

And of course you as a Pole know where Poland is in Europe.

I’d say good luck to you sir, because you will need it… I think Digifest is a new brand on the scene, so it’ll need an interesting prize pot for teams to consider participating in LAN.

Dekamano

scenic

Quoted from vallone

ööh, only estonian guys that play tf2 are us, scenic (and a few more fellas((most dont even speak estonian)))

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
And of course you as a Pole know where Poland is in Europe.

Yes, In fact I am polish (and still don’t know where are you going with it ;))

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

Quoted from freakz

Hey dear tf2 community. I’m here to bring up a lil discussion about an upcoming LAN. In Estonia there has been a LAN-series called Digifest which has games like cs 1.6, cod4 etc. What i’d like to do now, is to get a TF2 tournament , but there is a problem. Since the Estonian community is about 12 guys chatting in irc, we’d like to get some people from other countries also. Now, umm, I would like to know how many potential teams/players would come from at least the nearest countries like Finland/Lithuania/Latvia. There’s an official homepage also : http://www.digifest.eu/ . The ticket costs about 20 Euros. Any further info is at the homepage. Since this would be the first time there is a TF2 Lan in Estonia , we haven’t looked into the prizes yet, but there will be negotiations with the sponors, as SteelSeries and MSI. Next digifest is in October, but the TF2 tournament is probably gonna be near March or April or so. Reason why i am posting this is to get some feedback and to present it to the LAN organisers, there can’t be a tourney without players. Feel free to ask any questions here..

LAN IN ESTONIA!!!!!!! GIVE ME!!!!

Its the only place where i can be at LAN :D

I will be!!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1