Forum

epic.LAN £1000 Team Fortress 2 Tournament at epic.FIVE!

Created 6th September 2010 @ 18:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Dunceantix

epic.

Quick reminder guys that there are only 2 days left until the end of our launch discount for epic.FIVE. Grab your seat before 6pm 1st November to get some $$$ discount. :)

Murray-Mint

It’s that sad time. i41 is over, the LAN high is wearing off and withdrawal symptoms are kicking in. i42 is almost half a year away!

Beat those post-LAN party blues! Get your next fix in just 100 days – the £1,000 epic.LAN Team Fortress 2 tournament! Featuring all your favourite CP and CTF maps, and ran by Tapley and Mole, this tournament is your tournament.

It all takes place at Uttoxeter Racecourse in Staffordshire on the 25th-27th February. Tickets are just £55. We have low ping LAN servers, a licensed bar, pub quiz and everyone’s favourite Scottish hardware supplier, Kustom PCs in attendance.

Places are limited, with room for only 16 teams, it’s definitely first come, first served.

The rules are available here and you can signup here!

Something is coming and it’s going to be epic!

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Who are current signups?

Last edited by SoniX,

Murray-Mint

Quoted from SoniX

Who are current signups?

Tapley’s got a thread going here.

With i41 over, we figured it’s time for a big push to get some teams confirmed and signed up!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

TF2 TV will be covering live from the event.

Get yourselves signed up to this. The guys running it are awesome, had a good chat with them today. It’s going to be great fun for all of the UK based gamers and anyone daring to come over from Europe!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Give it a chance! It’s only a 16 team tournament and it’s a £1000 prize tourney, these guys are putting their faith in us so lets give them a reason to!

Also, as if you didn’t have incentive enough, me and d2m will be going and casting LIVE from the event! Let’s do this!

Greg

TEZC

TwistedPlay will be attending in some form or another, I will talk to people tonight and see how many of our members we can get to attend the event. I want to make sure we keep supporting the UK TF2 lan scene

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Might turn up as spec since it is so close

winbar

Awww, thanks for the support guys. Hope to see a good turnout, we’re looking forward to it, and have loads of things planned we think you’ll like.

Brand new tournament system, designed with people like Tapley giving their experience in building it.

Paying out the winnings at the event not 12 months later.

And much more!

Defur

How many teams are signed up atm? ^^

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

According to this thread: http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-12734/?recent=236368
TP.box? and team avanti, TwistedPlay should be all sorted soonish too

winbar

Yeah, noticed the first TwistedPlay payment come in last night!

winbar

This may help things along too :)

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=4690

konr

I might be coming to this. I can easily do it I just need to know who I’m gonna be chillin’ with cause I don’t know :(

wltrs

Animate
DGB

I’d considering big time to attend but i got a few questions.. When do we know the actual schedule time for the event? Because while im in the uk i would like to see a football match aswell (wigan vs manchester united) 15:00 DW Stadium,… is that possible do you think?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »