Forum

i40 Fast Pass/e-Tickets now available

Created 18th August 2010 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i40/76399-i40-e-tickets-now-available
You can save it as a picture on an iPod touch or iPhone but I wouldn’t recommend it and use good old fashion paper :)

dougiie

CotC

baaawse

Black_Bob

[DA]

Woot woot its so close!!!!!!!

spence

¤_¤

on my iphone as a bookmark now.

barcodes generally scan fine on iphones tbh, used them a few times and just make sure its very big on your screen and it will be fine. If it doesnt work just give the screen a wipe.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from spence

on my iphone as a bookmark now.

barcodes generally scan fine on iphones tbh, used them a few times and just make sure its very big on your screen and it will be fine. If it doesnt work just give the screen a wipe.

It wasn’t the phone’s fault if I remember correctly I don’t think their scanners could read them properly

So I just need to print out my personal ‘E-Ticket’ and take it along with ID to be able to get in?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

You just need photo id, this printed fast pass just makes your sign in alot faster.

Polk

8-)

ON behalf of my friend Hildreth;

thinking of just going down there and paying at the door for a spec pass (or meeting the folks I know in the bar :P) so I’ll guess you can just turn up at the door and get in?

Last edited by Polk,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Polk

ON behalf of my friend Hildreth;

thinking of just going down there and paying at the door for a spec pass (or meeting the folks I know in the bar :P) so I’ll guess you can just turn up at the door and get in?

Best to ask on the multiplay forums, but yeah i believe you can buy a spec ticket for £15 a day whenever you want, you’ll get access to all the events and sponsor stands and you can go around find people who havn’t locked their pc and introduce their desktop to naked david hasslehoff pictures.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

You just need photo id, this printed fast pass just makes your sign in alot faster.

at 37 and 38 I wasn’t asked for ID :/

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Edd

[…]

at 37 and 38 I wasn’t asked for ID :/

Weren’t you under 18 though? Might just be to check age

I was asked at both but still got given an 18+ wristband the first time when i was 17 lol

dougiie

CotC

just printed mine, nearly forgot :D

Yoshi

vertex3

Mine printed out landscape so is 2 pages, fml.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Just a quick question.. I’m accompanying a friend this thursday to Newbury, this means I gotta get the early bird ticket, right?

DoomsDay

Quoted from Morphine

Just a quick question.. I’m accompanying a friend this thursday to Newbury, this means I gotta get the early bird ticket, right?

Yes

Add A Reply Pages: 1