Forum

Spare PC?

Created 10th July 2010 @ 13:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Swarley

cool^m

I’m thinking about getting an EasyJet plane from Edinburgh to London and my case is huge so I’ll most lightly not be able to take it on the plane, so I was wondering if anyone here would be able to bring a spare pc and monitor for me to use.

The favour would be repayed in drinks and other ways if you’re into that kind of stuff :P

reCon

i understand about your pc problem, but you aren´t allowed to take a monitor to London? mmhhh…

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Could you not bubble wrap your pc in a large suitcase and pack clothes all around it? I have a laptop that could probably run tf2 on m0res config but i need an hp charger!

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Could you not bubble wrap your pc in a large suitcase and pack clothes all around it? I have a laptop that could probably run tf2 on m0res config but i need an hp charger!

it’s too big :(

Skyride

DUCS

Would be too heavy for a plane anyway Tapley. I looked into doing the same thing for i39.

rtan

-9w-

I’m in the same boat. If anyone has a spare PC that would be willing to let me borrow it for the weekend I’d really appreciate it. Paid back with beer or loads of sex.

beta

RaWr ::

Do MPUK not do rentals anymore?

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from beta

I’m not made out of money!

pukz

Quoted from beta

They turned people down for pc rentals months ago.. said there was a shortage. ;(

kaidus

WiK?

Don’t most airports/airlines have services for large luggage?

crzfst

Quoted from kaidus

Don’t most airports/airlines have services for large luggage?

Why are you sitting on internet you spastic wrist man? Go get some rest when you are on holiday!

Are trains that bad?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
Why are you sitting on internet you spastic wrist man? Go get some rest when you are on holiday!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=134466

Squeak

Anyone from the tf2 crowd thats spectating that could lend to you if its not hassle? Thats how Thalien got around it!

nvc

ziggy stop stealing all of my creeps.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »