Forum

25/06/10/ PLEASE READ: TEAMS WITHOUT SEATING IDS WILL BE REMOVED SOON.

Created 25th June 2010 @ 16:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Attention all Lazy people, we’ve done our part by securing all your seats but still a good amount of teams have no submitted any ids of who plays for who.

If you do not complete the following then you’re seats will probably be opened to the public as the multiplay admins cannot continue to play IRL Tetris.

So if your on this list or you know someone from their team please slap them ASAP.

Email your team name below and the id’s of your team to [email protected]
Id’s can be found on booking confirmation emails or in the seat picker itself.

FTL
pB
For the Lulz Gaming
nG
=[IDK]=
All 4 Vertex teams
Fakkel Green
TCM and
the old TCM mix

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

dougiie

CotC

also, idk?p can you let us know if your defo not going,

kind Tapley and Dentist are waiting on you to leave the seats, so my team can sit there (we have none) cheers :)

Up

.:ne:.

Just to let you know, pB folded a while ago and will no longer be turning up.

Sorry for not letting you know before. xxx

Imperium

Thought one guy had already sorted us out :x.
Anyway – the place to check booking IDs is currently down, and one guy i’ve asked can’t find the e-mail for it so he’s kind of stuck at this stage. Any possible deadline?

FB: Green is gathering booking references as we speak. Having trouble getting the ID from the seatpicker, so far it only seems possible to see others’ in your status bar by moving your mouse over “Make manager of your seat”. Haven’t been able to find my own yet. Frustrating.

Seatpicker is UP at the time of this writing. Rest of the site seems to have a bipolar disorder.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/index.php

Update: Booyah. Right-click > View Source the seatpicker page and you’ll find your var iYourBookingId = #####; Ctrl + F that bitch!

Last edited by Major Malfunction,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Imperium

Thought one guy had already sorted us out :x.
Anyway – the place to check booking IDs is currently down, and one guy i’ve asked can’t find the e-mail for it so he’s kind of stuck at this stage. Any possible deadline?

Sit in a random seat then read what major malfunction has written above :), if you still have trouble at least send in 5 names so they are all reserved and we know we’re just waiting for 1 rather than all 6

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Up

Just to let you know, pB folded a while ago and will no longer be turning up.

Sorry for not letting you know before. xxx

so are those seats free or what?

ThePledge

So far we have 4 players attending, and waiting for the confirmation from the two others. I’ve sent the info from the 4 players to that e-mail adress.

Up

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

so are those seats free or what?

As far as I’m concerned, the pB seats are up for grabs. xxx

reCon

Quoted from dougiie

also, idk?p can you let us know if your defo not going,

kind Tapley and Dentist are waiting on you to leave the seats, so my team can sit there (we have none) cheers :)

we aren´t coming….

Swarley

cool^m

d2m is sorting all the vertex teams seats to bug him about it :D

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Up

[…]

As far as I’m concerned, the pB seats are up for grabs. xxx

They are actually NE’s seats which are not free im afraid…

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Swarley

d2m is sorting all the vertex teams seats to bug him about it :D

Need all your booking IDs still Swarley.

Pledge and I emailed the list we have at the moment, but none of v1,v2,v3 have given us their booking IDs yet!

Up

Quoted from lolage

[…]

They are actually NE’s seats which are not free im afraid…

No. We’ve squeezed everyone from NE into NE and Dakka’s seats and Paranoia has said that we no longer need pB’s seats.

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Need all your booking IDs still Swarley.

Pledge and I emailed the list we have at the moment, but none of v1,v2,v3 have given us their booking IDs yet!

Dans collecting them, so I guess he’s gonna sent them to you tonight.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »