Forum

[HUD] Community HUD

Created 26th January 2010 @ 03:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Kasuno

Deimos

I did it mate … :/

that is pretty strange because it works for me…

JT

[MDRC]

How about making the ubercharge meter flash green or some other colour when its 100% like m0re’s.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Which scoreboard is the 6vs6 one that has the teams listed vertical rather than horizontal? I’ve tried 4 but they were all horizontal..

byte

Anyone who uses this HUD, if you notice now when you press tab to view the scoreboard, the numbers at the bottom are missing.

So Kills, deaths, assists and so on…..

Anyone know is it to do with the alignment? Or? like the x or y axis postioning of items has been changed or?

If anyone knows please state in this thread! :D

Cheers

Byte

Tikcus

Quoted from byte

Anyone who uses this HUD, if you notice now when you press tab to view the scoreboard, the numbers at the bottom are missing.

So Kills, deaths, assists and so on…..

Anyone know is it to do with the alignment? Or? like the x or y axis postioning of items has been changed or?

If anyone knows please state in this thread! :D

Cheers

Byte

Had same problem, got annoying quickly.

For them minute i’ve gone back to default minimal hud, until someone that knows more than me fixes the hud :)

byte

lol Tickus :D

Just keep the Comm HUD in and rename the Scoreboard.res to something else for the time being, as then you get to keep the rest of the HUD but get the default value Scoreboard til I figure out! D:

Cheers

Byte

apex

Or just download and use the newest version of the hud..

http://code.google.com/p/communitytf2hud/downloads/list

a big thanks to the devs for their fast reaction ^^

Septique

I have the new version and everything works great but why is the scoreboard different? They used to be vertically there and now they’re horizontally? How can I change this

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Septique

I have the new version and everything works great but why is the scoreboard different? They used to be vertically there and now they’re horizontally? How can I change this

From the website:

To change your scoreboard take the scoreboard you want out of resource/ui/addons, rename it scoreboard.res and put it in tf/resource/ui and either overwrite the old one or rename it.

Septique

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
From the website:
[…]

thank you sir!

Will

thank you for the new version but what the hell is with the ubercharge counter flashing random colours when full, it just looks stupid.

Edit: went looking and deleted the section about random colors in the hud script.

Clark

SDCK!

Guys, explain me please – why the hell do I have the scoreboard placed so right that I barely see the ping stats?
Have 1280×1024 rezolution, please help.

auki

T4F

new version

But only with one scoreboard.res.
Would like to use the “old” vertical one.
Anyone know how to do it?

Gokuza

six
8===D

Quoted from auki

new version

But only with one scoreboard.res.
Would like to use the “old” vertical one.
Anyone know how to do it?

Yes, i’m waiting for small vertical scoreboard too ;]

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »