SIX

Really great work guys :)

Keep it up

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Haunter

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/420/hud2u.jpg

cant understand whats in that spectator hud thingy

Health and respawn time, but it doesn’t seem to show the health, looks bugged anyway.

flame

Yeah Haunter that only happens with your own name. Everyone else’s will work fine. Im not sure if I made that happen or if its because the games just being silly.

Your spawn timer is up top anyway. everyone elses spawn timer should be easy enough to read. Also looks like i made the stopwatch hud not work on every res.

auki

T4F

Great work. I use it with minmode 1. Used flame’S HUD before – so all looks familiar. :)
IMO the Scoreboard should be placed more to the left side. It’s too near to the crosshair.

Haunter

apparently the bug i mentioned b4 only happens when i make a localhost server, if i join any online i dont have any issues, but i have other bug to report

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1328/spydisguise.jpg

when i disguise as spy, i have a white square poping instead of the class i disguise

and nice hud btw :)

flame

What time did you download Haunter? I think I fixed the white square thing last night.

Haunter

dont know the time, but it was yesterday :D

going to dload again, didnt know u updated

EDIT: yup its fixed ^^

Bury.

internecine

I like the minmode 1 setting for almost everything but the ubercharge meter; is it possible to mix it up to tailor to that spec somehow?

Also I wish someone would make a simple scoreboard like the one designed for 6v6 but can cater for regular player counts. aka more than 6

KLar

okie

awesome hud,thx

Sketch

MM

flm has the stopwatch timer been fixed? was playing the other day and noticed that

jgmaster

BM

In PVs latest he has the ubercharge percent next to his crosshair as well as the bar in the bottom. Why has this changed?

Gamb1t

PStM
DStS

i have a problem with the hitsounds no longer play when they are turned on. I tested and added a new hitsound, tht worked for abit and then again it no longer works

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

stole my idea :)

btw fucking nice

flame

hitsounds have nothing to do with the hud. and im working on a 9v9 12v12 and 16v16 scoreboard selection.

also yeah the stopwatch hud is moved and tightened. unless i missed something ss it and ill fix it

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from Nigh

stole my idea :)

btw fucking nice

how did they steal your idea? :p

all you did was take a couple of huds and put them together

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »