Forum

JayHUD

Created 30th July 2014 @ 23:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kermit

G
sniper

I’ve posted this on tftv already but figured I may as well post it here too. Me and a friend Jay have been working on this HUD for months now and we’ve decided that it’s time to “release” it. There will no doubt be some bugs in it but we’ve been sitting on it for so long that it made sense to just see if people even like it. If people ask for fixes we’ll be more inclined to do something about them than we would be otherwise.

The first version of the HUD we made looks like this: Album
The second version of the HUD looks like this Album

Currently I’ve added in the option of having borders around the screen when buffed or low and can be seen here Pictures

To get these borders you need to remove the regular hudanimations and hudplayerhealth files and rename the other ones that are there.

I’ve also added in fogs crosshairs v3 and most of them are centered for 1920×1080, I can’t say for other resolutions. All of the crosshairs have outlined versions and that can be changed by adding the word “outline” to the font the crosshair has in hudlayout.res.

There is currently a pretty outdated 4by3 version of the hud in the download as well as a kinda out dated 16:10 version. I only really did them for friends but if there is demand for them to be updated I’ll get around to it at some point.

The main scoreboard is 16v16 and the minmode version is 9v9, other than that there’s no difference between minmode 0 and 1.

Credit goes to doodle/rays for the sourcescheme and collycat for the chatscheme.

If you have any questions about the HUD ask here or add me on steam, either is good. You can download it here
http://huds.tf/jayhud/

Last edited by kermit,

misha YB`g

looks nice tho

Vitilumi

tbd

Interesting HUD, good job.

Nyu

Looks nice, everything seems a bit too square though.

BRASILGORILA99

Looks amazing, great job :>

svins

alus
P.O.P

Looks like this hud might be good for movement and jumping. Not too sure if its good for aiming if I use somewhat sensitive sensitivity. I will try it out when I get home.

kermit

G
sniper

Update: Big thanks to omni for putting the hud up on huds.tf it can be found here http://huds.tf/jayhud/

kermit

G
sniper

Small bump, slightly changed the main menu and added an alternate version with a home server button with rcon control buttons.

ozzi

Good HUD

Jr.

this guys a cunt

Add A Reply Pages: 1