Created 7th December 2013 @ 03:51
Added a couple things to some changes I made a few months ago, but never pushed out. Enjoy!
– moved disallow items with special qualities checkbox
– removed help button from backpack
– fixed standard quality color border not appearing in loadout panel
– renamed “quickplay” to “casual” on main menu
– swapped positioning of mvm and competitive buttons on main menu
No, it’s not completely done. This update should fix most things, however. I will try to continue tomorrow and update screenshots when I can. Don’t try to use the casual/competitive/cooperative buttons on the menu to join a game; you must go through the green button at the top of the screen now.
Let me know what bugs you find. I’m going to bed.
– updated for jungle inferno
– fixed void appearing behind class selection menu when attempting to switch class during freezecam (pushed 09/29, thanks mastercoms!)
– reduced the number of times hp/ammo bg’s persist color after death (pushed 09/28, thanks mastercoms!)
– made damage text yellow
– add rank panel to menu
– stylize thermal thruster meter
– remove useless menu buttons
There are still a couple of outstanding bugs with this release, but one of them is a Valve issue that I cannot resolve without a fix from them. This bug has the Gas Passer effect meter overlapping the Phlogistinator effect meter. The other problem is the black overlay that appears when you click the “find game” button to dim the screen while you select a game mode. It doesn’t stretch all the way to the bottom of the screen. I can’t find the file to control that, so it’s not fixed yet.
– reconfigured main menu to better suit jungle inferno changes
– stylized thermal thruster effect meter
– fixed player health positioning after switching hud location