Created 7th December 2013 @ 03:51
Got tired of the default CP icons and they weren’t visually cohesive with the HUD anymore, so I redesigned them.
Big ups to my friend Wiet for helping me figure out how to make the icons bypass sv_pure and make them visible on any server. E-donuts on me fam :B1:
– designed new cp icons
– revised round counter display in matchmaking/casual
– red/blu team color tweaks
– removed heavy/pyro war button
– fixed demo sticky positioning in centered version
Couple of bugfixes + cleaned up end-game scoreboard. I sat on the last update for awhile, want to push this out while it’s fresh ;)
– koth comp/casual fixes and tweaks
– cleaned up comp/casual end-game scoreboard
– fixed vaccinator resistance icon not displaying when not healing
– fixed hudplayerclass calling for nonexistent materials
– fixed no player count appearing when one person is capping a point
Quoted from Netsky
many thanks :3
You are welcome. :)
Quoted from XO -
How do you put the time limit of the map next to the round limit ?
A few quality of life revisions. Also noticed that the scoreboard mouse randomly started working for me. Hope it works for you too because I have no idea why it works for me. Enjoy!
– lowered opacity of winpanel backgrounds
– removed freeze panel callout background (gibbed body part locations)
– tf_scoreboard_mouse_mode compatibility fixed itself?
I’ve always liked Griever’s clean backpack panels in ToonHUD. Did some revisions and updates across the backpack and store pages inspired by his designs.
– cleaned up backpack ui
– cleaned up class loadout ui
– cleaned up item selection ui
– cleaned up store pages
– expanded player model area in loadout panel