Forum

[HUD] 7HUD

Created 7th December 2013 @ 03:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Popcorp

Last edited by Popcorp,

Sevin

V4.10!!!

– COMBINED MAC AND WINDOWS VERSIONS (parsed os placements using tags instead of whole other versions)
– replaced biko with neutra titling (was already in hud) for windows version
– fixed killstreak icon placement on target ID’s
– made default killfeed much more readable
– removed bg on killstreak notices
– added killstreaks to winpanel and moved up
– switched fonts around again
– added damage and support to scoreboard
– added server time limit label to main hud (requires that tf_hud_show_servertimelimit be set to 1)
– disabled main menu eotl stuff (can be bought in store if you want)
– removed white borders from control point icons (didn’t really like em anymore)
– fixed blank box in upper left corner of menu appearing
– updated for 2014 halloween… heh
– added support for eureka effect menu… HEH
– various alignment fixes (as always)
– revised backpack/loadout panels
– revised store page
– scoreboard design altered slightly
– altered freezepanel slightly
– mvm scoreboard updated to include all values
– swapped out snowy barnblitz menu for icy version

Screenshots (being updated)
Download

I feel like I owe an explanation to you guys for my continued revisions of major aesthetic elements of the HUD. I know some folks are irritated that I constantly change the style of the HUD, but I would like to remind those folks that this is my personal HUD too. My tastes and preferences are liable to change at any moment, and my HUD will reflect that. If there are changes you don’t agree with, it’s simple enough to rollback using GitHub’s commit tracker. I try to encourage people to find out what they like in a specific element of a HUD and use that, no matter if it’s from rayshud, medhud, broeselhud or any other. Finding a HUD is all about you, and it’s the same thing to the HUD maker.

Oh, and sorry for the why-the-fuck-did-you-even-bother late update.

Last edited by Sevin,

bebop

A beautiful hud, and I’ve enjoyed using it. But a question; on Fog’s crosshair, I cannot seem to figure out how to enable the particular crosshairs in general. I’m just kinda lost on the steps to do such. Can you perhaps give me some help here?

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from bebop

A beautiful hud, and I’ve enjoyed using it. But a question; on Fog’s crosshair, I cannot seem to figure out how to enable the particular crosshairs in general. I’m just kinda lost on the steps to do such. Can you perhaps give me some help here?

It’s pretty good explained in the read me.

“To enable Fog’s Crosshairs, navigate to your hudlayout.res file, found in the scripts folder. Change the “enabled” value under the Fog’s Crosshairs heading to “1”. Then pick your Crosshair using the included list of crosshairs and insert the character of the crosshair in the “labeltext” line.”

Sevin

v4.11!

Some minor updates, just wanted to get something out for you folks :)

– fixed placement of favorite server buttons on main menu for windows
– removed normal/lowered extensions for easier manual switch between hud versions
– added map images to map info panel on server join
– added scroll bar to motd and map info panels
– changed medic charge text alignment to the left to match ammo alignments (will probably mess up Mac alignment)

Download
Screenshots

Munk

Bonk!
NUKE

Looks great, I’ll give this a chance. :)

XO -

….

Last edited by XO -,

Sevin

v4.12!

Some fixes for the Gun Mettle update. I don’t have any contract items or anything of that nature so if I missed anything that needs fixing please make an issue on GitHub. Thanks and enjoy! Also, all non-zero values on the scoreboard, such as the kills, damage, and healing you do, turn lime green by default. Not sure how this was done as nothing was added to hudanimations or the scoreboard to do this. Any info would be appreciated!

– fixed scoreboard for gun mettle
– disabled overheal cross by default
– added some gun mettle positionings in hudlayout

Download
Screenshots

Last edited by Sevin,

Benedict

thanks for update)
how to turn “lowered version” off?

Sevin

Quoted from Benedict

thanks for update)
how to turn “lowered version” off?

The same way you turned it on. The lowered version is off by default. You can do it by setting it to “centered” in 7HUD’s 4Plug settings.

EDIT: checked the files and you are right, I accidentally switched the default to the lowered version. It’s fixed now, thanks for calling attention to it!

Last edited by Sevin,

Sevin

If you haven’t been using 4Plug[www.teamfortress.tv] with 7HUD, now’s the time. In addition to allowing you to make several customizations, 4Plug will now check your version against the current version on GitHub and allow you to one-click download and install the current one right from 4Plug! Redownload from GitHub to get this.

Download

Sevin

v4.13!

Shouts out to my man 1112e for submitting a few merge requests and helping me with some longstanding issues with the HUD. Dude spent a few hours one day helping me fix lotsa stuff.

– continued adding support for gun mettle (please make an issue on github with any problems you find!)
– replaced the buggy futura font with avenir book for now
– added “to check for updates…” console text when you click the 7HUD version button on the main menu (+ a word from ms. pauling)
– redesigned buttons for the menus (no more ugly orange-ish gradients)
– redesigned quickplay and mvm menus
– cleaned up header in backpack panel
– fixed tiny lobby text in mvm
– removed defunct scoreboard options from 4plug
– deleted random unnecessary files
– darkened stats summary panel when joining a server so the text doesn’t blend into the bg so much

Also, the quality color borders in the backpack are now coded to only appear when you mouseover them. I can set them to back to how they were, but it also makes the quality colors appear in the loadout screen and everywhere else there are items and that looks ugly so I left it as it is.

Download
Screenshots (being updated)

Schalla

Looks great, good job!

BazieK

ᶥᵐᵖ

There’s still a missing icons of weapons when you try to inspect someone’s loadout in specataor.
Also description of particular items like rocket jumper or australium sticki can’t fit in even a native resolution.
Pls fix :)

Last edited by BazieK,

Sevin

Quoted from BazieK

There’s still a missing icons of weapons when you try to inspect someone’s loadout in specataor.
Also description of particular items like rocket jumper or australium sticki can’t fit in even a native resolution.
Pls fix :)

Can you post an issue on GitHub with a screenshot for this. I feel like I should have already had this updated.

v4.14!

Some more fixes and tweaks that have been festering in the HUD for too long. I’m also in the process of completely redoing the screenshots as most them are still using the old – now Mac – font.

– fixed ammo without a clip (flamethrower, minigun) having an ellipses as a dropshadow
– fixed bottom chat position clipping with the 3d model
– fixed 4plug not displaying default chat position and took chat position choices off caps lock
– renamed “normal” version to “centered” and took version folders off caps lock
– so apparently the ammo has always been 3 pixels lower than the health. i just noticed this. god help me. the reserve ammo was also 2 pixels above the line. i need to get my eyes checked.
– adjusted the orientations and positioning of some of the 3d models, especially at the “by hp” position
– aligned medic charge to west (i thought i already did this a few updates ago?) and fixed some other positional problems with the medic hud
– continued adding button theme across menus and rounded the ones without borders (backpack, mvm, store page)
– tweaked mvm menus

Download
Screenshots

Last edited by Sevin,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »