Forum

broeselhud_blue

Created 30th October 2013 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

feeling

ist doof

Version 3.1:
* Added MarlettSmall to clientscheme.
* Added LocalPlayerStatsPanel to the MvM scoreboard (kills, assists, captures, etc.)
* Fixed size and positioning of Vaccinator icons.
* Fixed “[unknown]” being displayed in the inspect panel.
* Reduced size of the 3D avatar.
* Updated backpackpanel file.
* Updated screenshots.

Modified files: econ/backpackpanel.res, clientscheme.res, disguisestatuspanel.res, freezepanel_basic.res, hudinspectpanel.res, hudplayerclass.res, hudplayerhealth.res, hudplayerhealth_numeric.res, scoreboard.res, spectator.res, spectatortournament.res, spectatortournament_4x3.res, spectatortournament_5x4.res, spectatortournament_16x9.res

Last edited by feeling,

jx53

Doesn’t work. I’m on the stock hud now. It doesn’t open at all.

http://i.imgur.com/87FwNxW.png

edit: got this now http://i.imgur.com/Ej7Wr2i.png

then it went back to stock…

Last edited by jx53,

jx53

got it working with this
http://i.imgur.com/2vAYuvQ.png

Selek

Dr. med.

Thanks again for updating it!

Did you remove the readme.html from broeselhud? I can see that it is oudated by now obviously, but I used it for the overview and the documentation on HUD crosshairs.

At least some of the HUD crosshairs are a bit off in 1920×1080 resolution, I optimised them a bit:

Dot:

"xpos" "c-24"
"ypos" "c-24"
"wide" "49"
"tall" "48"

Square:

"xpos" "c-25"
"ypos" "c-24"
"wide" "50"
"tall" "50"

Strangely, the Sniper zoomed-in overlay seems to be off as well, any idea how to fix that?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selektionsfaktor/screenshot/487815593257356229

Assuming the sniper dot is accurate, but it seems to be.

Also, the 3D avatars are cut off a bit too high now, you can hardly see some of the weapons, e.g. Sniper melee. I can move it up with “ypos” “-10” in “HudPlayerClass” in the hudplayerclass.res, but how do I show more of the lower body?

Cheers!

feeling

ist doof

Yes, the readme is outdated and I don’t want people to get confused. I’m planning on providing an updated readme.html but it’s not top priority.

My native resolution is 1680×1050, can’t test at higher resolutions. Also, if I optimise stuff for 1920×1080 it will be off at other resolutions. My teammate uses broeselhud_blue with dot+thin circle as HUD crosshair and didn’t have to adjust the position at 1920×1080 though.

Sniper zoom isn’t HUD related.

The avatar thing is normal as far as I know. It’s not related to size or position of the avatar. You could change class specific avatar fovs.

Last edited by feeling,

Selek

Dr. med.

Thanks.

The team spectator overlay (the list of your teammates) overlaps with the chat box, especially in highlander. It might be even more problematic when spectating a match and seeing both teams. I moved it a bit to the middle. Since the 3D avatar is much smaller now, there might be enough space to simply move the chat box down again.

feeling

ist doof

It will always overlap with something, so whatever.

Selek

Dr. med.

Fair enough.

svins

alus
P.O.P

Incredible HUD. Very nice damage numbers.

Bucake

i just turned on close captioning, but the text is way too far to the right. of every message, i see only the first 3 letters (rest is offscreen).
i was told that custom huds often use a file in which stuff like size and positioning for close captions is decided.

anyone know anything about this?

also; is spectatortournament.res the only file which needs renaming (depending on aspect ratio)?

much love for updating this hud!

Last edited by Bucake,

feeling

ist doof

I’m assuming you use 4:3 resolution? You can go into scripts/hudlayout.res, find “HudCloseCaption” and move the captions above the ammo. You’ll need to decrease both xpos and ypos to achieve that. Add me if you can’t do it but shouldn’t be too hard.

You have to rename spectatortournament.res if you don’t use a widescreen resolution, the rest comes down to personal preference.

Last edited by feeling,

Bucake

Quoted from feeling

I’m assuming you use 4:3 resolution? You can go into scripts/hudlayout.res, find “HudCloseCaption” and move the captions above the ammo. You’ll need to decrease both xpos and ypos to achieve that. Add me if you can’t do it but shouldn’t be too hard.

You have to rename spectatortournament.res if you don’t use a widescreen resolution, the rest comes down to personal preference.

exactly what i needed, thanks alot! :J

and yeah i’m using 4:3. figured that might be the problem :j

cheers!

feeling

ist doof

Version 3.11
* Made collector’s items red.

Modified files: clientscheme.res

feeling

ist doof

Version 3.2
* Increased size of the inspect panels.
* Removed A&D backpack page switching (it became obsolete with today’s update).
* Reworked start post’s readme into FAQ for clarity’s sake.

Modified files:
hudlayout.res, freezepanel_basic.res, hudinspectpanel.res, spectator.res, spectatorcoach.res, spectatortournament.res, spectatortournament_4x3.res, spectatortournament_5x4.res, spectatortournament_16x9.res

Deleted files:
ui/econ/backpackpanel.res

Last edited by feeling,

stephen

broesel confirmed cunt releasing this as his own

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »