supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Ok, so how I could replace that fonts?

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from supra

Ok, so how I could replace that fonts?

I can no longer answer questions that only cater to one individual’s preference. It’s just getting too much work, sorry.

Consult somebody else for HUD editing questions. Start here: http://doodlesstuff.com/?tutorial=tf2hud

Selek

Dr. med.

I hope my request is of more interest than only for me then:

The chatbox in the upper left overlaps with the engineer building information. How can I put it back to the lower left to avoid overlapping?

sλayeR

Quoted from Selek

The chatbox in the upper left overlaps with the engineer building information. How can I put it back to the lower left to avoid overlapping?

Delete the basechat.res but then it will overlap the 3d avatar

Selek

Dr. med.

Thanks, your tip was all I needed. Admittedly, the filename should have made it obvious in the first place ;)

I edited the ypos in HudChat and ChatInputLine to 227 and 257, respectively. This places the chatbox above the 3D avatar and makes the lower end line up with the upper end of the health cross. Looks good to me :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selektionsfaktor/screenshot/902140326753218360

sλayeR

Quoted from Selek

Thanks, your tip was all I needed. Admittedly, the filename should have made it obvious in the first place ;)

I edited the ypos in HudChat and ChatInputLine to 227 and 257, respectively. This places the chatbox above the 3D avatar and makes the lower end line up with the upper end of the health cross. Looks good to me :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selektionsfaktor/screenshot/902140326753218360

No prob glad that I helped you :)

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from Selek

It’s in the optional instructions, just saying… but yeah, I moved the chat box to ypos 200 in my private version, might as well do that in the release when I end up changing things.

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from feeling

[…]
It’s in the optional instructions, just saying…

Whoops.

Is it possible to hide the killstreak-counter in the bottom right when you have a killstreak weapon? Seems entirely redundant with them showing up on scoreboard (and not mattering in the slightest).
Screenshot in case you don’t: http://i.imgur.com/3zzvCXu.jpg
(Arrow for people who don’t read and just click links ;P)

I looked through the ui-folder but couldn’t see anything pointing to it directly.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

feeling

ist doof

I will move the killstreak counter away from its default position eventually, it’s not high priority for me though…

smultron

(ETF2L Donator)
HKN!

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Is it possible to hide the killstreak-counter in the bottom right when you have a killstreak weapon? Seems entirely redundant with them showing up on scoreboard (and not mattering in the slightest).
Screenshot in case you don’t: http://i.imgur.com/3zzvCXu.jpg
(Arrow for people who don’t read and just click links ;P)

I looked through the ui-folder but couldn’t see anything pointing to it directly.

I found this in the scripts/hudlayout.res, try removing it or changing visible/enable to 0, haven’t tried it because I dont have any kill streak weapons:

"CTFKillStreakNotice"
{
"fieldName" "CTFKillStreakNotice"
"xpos" "0"
"ypos" "0"
"wide" "640"
"tall" "480"
"visible" "1"
"enabled" "1"
"bgcolor_override" "0 0 0 0"
"PaintBackgroundType" "0" // rounded corners
}

Last edited by smultron,

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from smultron

[…]

I found this in the scripts/hudlayout.res, try removing it or changing visible/enable to 0, haven’t tried it because I dont have any kill streak weapons:

"CTFKillStreakNotice"
{
"fieldName" "CTFKillStreakNotice"
"xpos" "0"
"ypos" "0"
"wide" "640"
"tall" "480"
"visible" "1"
"enabled" "1"
"bgcolor_override" "0 0 0 0"
"PaintBackgroundType" "0" // rounded corners
}

That’s not it. The killstreak HUD element is in a new file called resource/ui/hudkillstreaknotice.

Quoted from feeling

[…]
That’s not it. The killstreak HUD element is in a new file called resource/ui/hudkillstreaknotice.

Thanks, I had a look and didn’t have said file. I tried creating it, googled the supposed contents and tried setting it to disabled and invisible, didn’t seem to do anything. Not a pressing matter, I’ll just wait.

arD

-[S2L]

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]
Thanks, I had a look and didn’t have said file. I tried creating it, googled the supposed contents and tried setting it to disabled and invisible, didn’t seem to do anything. Not a pressing matter, I’ll just wait.

you can extract the file with GCFScape from tf2_misc_dir it’s pretty easy

feeling

ist doof

Small update:
* Added Killstreak counter (huditemeffectmeter_killstreak.res).
* Added new MvM item effect meters (Medic energy shield and Heavy knockback rage).
* Moved basechat middle left and reduced basechat width. I took this file from Garm3nHUD VIP-KTC, thanks to him! Added basechat_bottomright as an alternative file.
* Re-added broesel’s MvM currency display.

Download link is updated.

Last edited by feeling,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »