Forum

[HUD] Goat_HUD v2.1

Created 28th July 2013 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Julle

When I try to run GoatHudSettings.exe (V 2.0), I get an error message that says “The ApiVersion of settings.data is invalid”. Then I get a completely blank window of SettingsViewer.

Goat

bobs

four has not been able to find what’s causing this, you are not the only one having that problem but also not everybody has it.
For now just do it manually or wait for a fix

four

I have no idea why this happened, but I cut out the code that was causing the error. I can only guess what the problem was, there is no reason for it not to work for some people using the exact same version of windows 7 :x

So here’s the fix for the settings puu.sh/568qQ.zip

Spice

6fps

Really nice hud there, but could you add those class models and images when disguising?

Goat

bobs

might do next version, but will take time

Spice

6fps

So here are my spy disguise images and models if someone need it: Link

Last edited by Spice,

Goat

bobs

Alright as a quick fix:

Scoreboard:
Open up scoreboard.res and decrease name_width by 20 (maybe more on lower res)

Mvm stuff:
Delete all of the following
WaveCompleteSummaryPanel.res
HudCurrencyAccount
HudMannVsMachineStatus
HudPVEWinPanel
TankProgressBar
TankStatusPanel
WaveStatusPanel
ALL FILES STARTING WITH MVM…

Proper fix coming in the next days…

gibix

iH

when using goat_hud in mvm, i dont see the refund button, does anybody has a quick fix for this ?

Goat

bobs

Version 2.1 is out!
What’s new?
Version 2.1:
Increased size of ammo and health slightly
Added awesome new spectatorguihealth (targetID)
Added better Spectator Hud
Bug Fixes that I can’t remember
Cleaned up what valve messed up
-> Scoreboards, some mvm, Killstreaks etc
Quite complete MvM update
GitHub created, weee
New Installer Version

DL: Click!
Screenshots Click!
Steam Group: Click!
GitHub: https://github.com/Goat-/hudClick![/url]
If you haven’t already then make sure to join my steam group to get notified as soon as an update goes live!

I also highly recommend that you download 4Plug, four’s tool for huds plugins and more…
fully works with my hud Click!

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

amazing changeclass :D

Goat

bobs

Likely to stop doing any major updates to this, but since I have time starting this weekend for a month or so I’m looking to get one last content update out there.
A possibility to use 3d player models and fixing mvm stuff and what valve messed up again will be included, write other stuff you want here~

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Goat

Likely to stop doing any major updates to this, but since I have time starting this weekend for a month or so I’m looking to get one last content update out there.
A possibility to use 3d player models and fixing mvm stuff and what valve messed up again will be included, write other stuff you want here~

Pls update this dude, it’s the only HUD I can play with at this point, and I still can’t see itemnames with it

Goat

bobs

Updated version of 2.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rvedq67o35w99r9/wsrahwtheaheh.zip

Last edited by Goat,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3