[HUD] BXHUD beta release

Created 2nd June 2013 @ 11:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from zori

what up with the sniper dot? seems like crosshair isnt at the center :l

It’s all in the HudLayout.res. Each crosshair needs some positioning done to it. (Maybe even scaling, with the tall values in ClientScheme.res).

Choose your crosshair

Change the “1” to represent the crosshair you want displayed in the Crosshairs.jpg. Remember, each resolution behaves differently, if your crosshair is skewed, not centered, you will have to play around with the “xpos”, “ypos”, “wide” and “tall” values.

THERE ARE NO FIXED NUMBERS FOR THIS

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Small update

– Winpanel
– Server time left
– CTF
– Main menu notifications and MOTD
– Quickplay choices now readable
– Slight vertical adjustment to the healthvalue

Download and screenshots:

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Win panels looks amazing, everything looks amazing! Been using this hud for the past week and really enjoying it. Thanks! :)

kzr_

gR.

I tested this HUD in a lobby and found some bugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlUcc8F_eS8

No spy-cicle meter again :( (I can send you one if you want to)
No backpack page rotation using A&D keys;
I didn’t upload but timers clock at beginning of 2nd round apoints and overlaps chat instead of apointing to the timer.

I think chat also overlaps the spectator team menu (the one at the left thats show’s who’s dead and alive when you are in respawn time)
Close captations could be added.

Overall i like the HUD more than I like Hudas, or did I like any previous HUD like KNHUD or OMP HUD, including game menu appearance, kill feed, health display , but for metagame reasons Wi’ll stick with Hudas until hopefully you correct this bugs, if you are interested ofc

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from kzr_

No spy-cicle meter again :( (I can send you one if you want to)
No backpack page rotation using A&D keys;
I didn’t upload but timers clock at beginning of 2nd round apoints and overlaps chat instead of apointing to the timer.

I think chat also overlaps the spectator team menu (the one at the left thats show’s who’s dead and alive when you are in respawn time)
Close captations could be added.

“Again” I will add the meters that I can test personally. I don’t have a spycicle, so naturally I can’t test that out. Won’t add the navigate backpack thing. Will take a look at the timers. I have moved the chat right now (local version), I am yet to play a game to see if it still overlaps though. Won’t add closed captions.

rockie

really cool hud gj, trying it

Haim

addict!

a great hud and all the only reason i stopped using it was because i can’t really focus on the ammo i have loaded. maybe you can make it a little staring?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from Haim

[…] make it a little staring?

Would you mind elaborating on that?

clip

ist doof

Is it supposed to not show the friends when you tab ingame?

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

Would you mind elaborating on that?

When I used the hud the first thing I did after testing it was increase the size of the ammo box and made the clip MUCH bigger and a different colour. The problem for me was that the clip and reserve are almost the same size+colour and pretty close to each other.

Haim

addict!

Quoted from Schmuse

[…]

When I used the hud the first thing I did after testing it was increase the size of the ammo box and made the clip MUCH bigger and a different colour. The problem for me was that the clip and reserve are almost the same size+colour and pretty close to each other.

THIS

Tuto

8-)

Any idea how to make the “ping” on the scoreboard visible? Do I have to do the scoreboard wider somehow? http://i39.tinypic.com/28bh6w7.jpg

edit: also can I change the damage color?

Last edited by Tuto,

e•on

o_O

Could you please Update the HUD? I really like the style but the thing that keeps me from using it are the broken Item Meters. Just Make the Spy watch like the demo/med charge and everything else some little bars

t.

can i somehow enable friends being shown on the scoreboard?

Tuto

8-)

No download link available anymore?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »