Forum

[HUD] yahud

Created 15th May 2013 @ 21:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Kaneco

Quoted from Leif

Is it possible to center the enemy health when killed?

exactly what I wanted. The current position is too hiden

whayay

#WW

Quoted from Leif

Is it possible to center the enemy health when killed?

yes

Leif

Quoted from whayay

[…]
yes

..how to do it?

Python

Quoted from Leif

[…]
..how to do it?

check alternate files in rar, you’ll find a folder saying centered health etc, just put all the contents in that folder into /resource/ui…

Leif

Quoted from Python

[…]

check alternate files in rar, you’ll find a folder saying centered health etc, just put all the contents in that folder into /resource/ui…

There is not such a folder, at least not with health. There is only chat position and backgrounds

Python

Quoted from Leif

[…]
There is not such a folder, at least not with health. There is only chat position and backgrounds

I’m using 5MD it’s in there, not sure about the others…

Leif

Quoted from Python

[…]

I’m using 5MD it’s in there, not sure about the others…

Not for flv

Python

Quoted from Leif

[…]
Not for flv

cool

whayay

#WW

Quoted from Leif

[…]
Not for flv

It’s a separate folder; try downloading the newest version, it should be there in the extras folder, next to the various versions.

botman

hey, so suddenly today the killfeed seems to have fallen out of position. you can barely see the end of it sticking out of top left. was there an update or something, or do I maybe have a bug?

bub

Quoted from botman

hey, so suddenly today the killfeed seems to have fallen out of position. you can barely see the end of it sticking out of top left. was there an update or something, or do I maybe have a bug?

Hud broke, happens usually when Valve releases a bigger update.

jakeowaty

Reinstall helped in my situation.

Since whayay abandoned this amazing contraption of his for unknown amount of time, I’m trying to fix it myself each time it happens. Hate to do that, but I don’t think there is other way.

Try swapping the killfeed with other hud’s killfeed config if it still is broken.

Snooki

VDOH

broken cause of mvm update, how to fix? :) or can someone/the owner update it

rsz

shit looks solid choirbro

jakeowaty

I’m trying to maintain the hud on my own, modifying it when new updates come, but I was wondering, where could I change the color or ammo count when you heal people, or the name and precentage of ubercharge when you look AT other Medic (similar to what stabby has – his charge info is yellow and very visible). I was kinda trying to do the same thing and I can’t find the correct line for it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »