Forum

[HUD] yahud

Created 15th May 2013 @ 21:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

kermit

G
sniper

Gotta say I really love the scoreboard and tournament setup icons. Wish I could copy them into broesel hud easily.

whayay

#WW

Quoted from laerin

How do you remove the box around the sticky count on the blank version?

Also, I’m guessing his is either really obvious or impossible but, is there a way to stop those menu tips and stuff popping up? Minor issue and not really to do with the hud, just slightly annoying having to move my console and close down the box before I can click some of the buttons.

Beside that, everything is amazing and I love this hud.

Not sure what you mean with the menu tips. (screenshot?)

I added a version with a “nobox” replacement file now. But you can change the “visible” value to “0” under StickBackground in resource/ui/HudDemomanPipes.res :)

GhostCrossX

Quoted from laerin

How do you remove the box around the sticky count on the blank version?

Also, I’m guessing his is either really obvious or impossible but, is there a way to stop those menu tips and stuff popping up? Minor issue and not really to do with the hud, just slightly annoying having to move my console and close down the box before I can click some of the buttons.

Beside that, everything is amazing and I love this hud.

Same here but for the lower edition.

Last edited by GhostCrossX,

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from whayay

[…]

Not sure what you mean with the menu tips. (screenshot?)

I added a version with a “nobox” replacement file now. But you can change the “visible” value to “0” under StickBackground in resource/ui/HudDemomanPipes.res :)

Here you go: http://i.imgur.com/U1d5BPm.png

And awesome, cheers.

Last edited by laerin,

whayay

#WW

Quoted from laerin

[…]

Here you go: http://i.imgur.com/U1d5BPm.png

And awesome, cheers.

The tooltips should be gone now, but they weren’t showing for me at all, so please tell me if the new menu fixed it.

I also re-added the news posts so that you can check the notifications again. If anyone knows how to prevent the news post from showing first (over the two buttons) please let me know. I can make the news post invisible, but then the notification alarm doesn’t show.

Last edited by whayay,

whayay

#WW

-Added the initial release of the Center Version.
-Made “Damage” color affect all the damage numbers.
-Various fixes regarding the vaccinator and shadows
-Added shadows to the disguise panels without BG
-Removed BG from FreezePanel
-Added “NoBox” version for sticky counter
-Removed “VS” from scoreboard
-More explanations included again
-Added optional pulsing HP background http://i.imgur.com/LHSRXAm.jpg

Last edited by whayay,

Ofigenski

hfi
kzmntrs

Thanks for your work. The hud is great. I just switched from BroeselHud and very satisfied :)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Is there a way to stop the health / ammo from turning red when it gets low / green when buffed in the case of health?

These things always bug (i.e. you spawn with red health or whatever) and it just annoys me :p so I usually turn them off, but I can’t seem to find out how to do it on your HUD (black box version).

Cheers :)

whayay

#WW

Quoted from beach

Is there a way to stop the health / ammo from turning red when it gets low / green when buffed in the case of health?

These things always bug (i.e. you spawn with red health or whatever) and it just annoys me :p so I usually turn them off, but I can’t seem to find out how to do it on your HUD (black box version).

Cheers :)

Dive into the resource/clientscheme.res and change the values under “Low” and “Buff” to be the same values as “White”.

You can combine that with using the HP_PULSE file for HudPlayerHealth.res to have the buff/low hp cross showing behind the white numbers :)

Last edited by whayay,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Aha, thank you! :D

edit: derp, can’t believe i didn’t see that line before i even looked in clientscheme :<

Last edited by beach,

whayay

#WW

Quoted from beach

Aha, thank you! :D

edit: derp, can’t believe i didn’t see that line before i even looked in clientscheme :<

edit2: okay they now go pink even though i changed both of those colours to white…

Them going pink means that the color is missing, I might have made a mistake in hud_animations though. Could you send me a screenshot of the clientscheme? Feel free to add me as well.

Edit: does it look like this?

“Health” “255 255 255 175” //Normal health color
“Buff” “255 255 255 175” //Boosted health color
“Low” “255 255 255 175” //Low health and ammo warning color

Last edited by whayay,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

dm i fixed it :D

i think it was my fault, reinstalled and made the changes again and its working :)

Last edited by beach,

whayay

#WW

Quoted from beach

dm i fixed it :D

i think it was my fault, reinstalled and made the changes again and its working :)

Ah cool, hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: fixed a bug with 16v16 scoreboard and made some further small tweaks.

Last edited by whayay,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Another question :p

Is there a way to make the crosshairs thicker? I like the + crosshair, but more like…bold.. if you get what I mean…I tried changing ‘weight’ in clientscheme.res but that didn’t seem to do anything..

Last edited by beach,

whayay

#WW

Quoted from beach

Another question :p

Is there a way to make the crosshairs thicker? I like the + crosshair, but more like…bold.. if you get what I mean…I tried changing ‘weight’ in clientscheme.res but that didn’t seem to do anything..

Check out this repo on GitHub: https://github.com/whayay/yA_HUD_custom_tweaks

You could try fog’s crosshairs from KNHUD (Image link of crosshairs) http://www.rdyup.org/knhud/assets/img/scrns/crosshairs1.jpg

You will need to import the lines into hudlayout and hudanimations. The crosshair will turn red on hit by default. To disable that you will need to go into hudanimations.

This is how the “b” crosshair looks ingame for me: http://i.imgur.com/or1CJNF.jpg
You will probably have to check the centering as well.

I hope this helps!

Last edited by whayay,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »