Forum

[HUD] Quartz HUD

Created 21st September 2012 @ 19:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

shadowspriter3

I think a great thing to do to display the health on your HUD would be to have the gray box decrease with the numbers, down to nothing. That way there are two visual tells for health. You could make it pulse red, gray when a player has low health. Something to consider, I have no idea about the possibility of it, however.

julle

I really hope that you are working on this project. I have tried every HUD out there – yes, every single one of them – and the Quartz KuG is the only one I LOVE.

quartz

I’m happy to announce that I have started to work on my HUDs again! Just updating some stuff and some tweaks to KuG as well as some surprises and customizations. Also, will probably have a new version coming up :)

PliTy

Quoted from quartz

I’m happy to announce that I have started to work on my HUDs again! Just updating some stuff and some tweaks to KuG as well as some surprises and customizations. Also, will probably have a new version coming up :)

Houdini

GOOD!

quartz

Here’s a mockup of what’s to come:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/542957096155264025/034DB5F6FB5BBFA85494C36D4C9BA16F401BF5AF/

Note: Keep in mind I’m using the new Garm3n’s HUD VIP version as a base for this :)

Last edited by quartz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5