Forum

[HUD] omp's hud

Created 19th September 2012 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

TviQ

ft.

Anyone else or just me having problems with the omp crosshairs ? i mean the colors i cant change them and they are like grey and i can change it

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from slate

forked it and made some changes

https://github.com/slate17/tf2hud

if anyone cares or maybe omp likes some of them.

Just what I was looking for, thanks :D (and thanks to omp for making the original)

stuntz

Quoted from nvc

Hi would you mind making a version with health/ammo along the bottom of the screen, i can’t stand HUDs that have it closer to the middle and I’d really like to use this but that’s stopping me.

Thanks!

This :)

chodz

Quoted from TviQ

Anyone else or just me having problems with the omp crosshairs ? i mean the colors i cant change them and they are like grey and i can change it

change “enabled” to 1 when you edit the xhair colors. shoud look something like this:
"OmpCrosshairPlus"
{
"controlName" "CExLabel"
"fieldName" "OmpCrosshairPlus"
"font" "SymbolSharp24"
"fgcolor" "0 255 0 255"
"labelText" "+"
"xpos" "c-100"
"ypos" "c-103"
"wide" "200"
"tall" "200"
"visible" "1"
"enabled" "1"
"textAlignment" "center"
}

omp

Quoted from Darkdwarf

[…]

Can you explain this to a person who have never ever edited huds? :P

Open ClientScheme.res and search for FuturaHeavy20. You should find a block for the font definition beginning with the name and ending with a curly bracket. Simply copy it and paste it under, changing the name to something else, I suggested FuturaHeavyOutline20. Then add a field called “outline” with the value set to “1”. It should look something like this:

"FuturaHeavyOutline20"
{
"1"
{
"name" "FuturaStd-Heavy"
"tall" "20"
"additive" "0"
"antialias" "1"
"outline" "1"
}
}

Now, open HudDamageAccount.res in a text editor and replace every instance of FuturaHeavy20 with your newly-defined FuturaHeavyOutline20. There should be two places.

Restart TF2 and test it out. Chances are the outline will look bad. You’d probably want to go back to the FuturaHeavyOutline20 definition you made and set the value for “antialias” to 0. Again, restart TF2 and test it out. Chances are it will still look bad. This is where you blame TF2.

omp

Quoted from envy

Shamelessly stolen and a bit tweaked m0re’s game menu. Maybe some will want to use it.

It does look nice, but at the moment I’ve made a conscious decision not to alter the game menu for numerous reasons. I may or may not change my mind at some point.

Quoted from T0m

I don’t suppose you will be updating the class selection screen?

This is something I am a bit undecided on at the moment.

Quoted from Permzilla

How can I make the circle crosshair smaller?

By default, the circle “font” field for the circle crosshair is set to “Crosshairs40”. To make it smaller, just change the font to something else. For this very reason, I’ve predefined sizes from 6 to 40, in increments of 2. So try changing it to Crosshairs30, Crosshairs24, or any such number.

Quoted from nvc

Hi would you mind making a version with health/ammo along the bottom of the screen, i can’t stand HUDs that have it closer to the middle and I’d really like to use this but that’s stopping me.

I *may* be able to do this at some point, but this is something with a very low priority compared to some other things I have yet to change. If it was simply a matter of moving the health and ammo down, I would have done it for you, but there are a bunch of other elements that would have to be moved as well. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that I’ll be doing this. I suggest you try out PVHUD.

Quoted from slate

forked it and made some changes

Not my cup of tea, but great work! This is one of the reasons I used a version control system.

Quoted from TviQ

Just find the crosshair you want at the bottom of hudlayout.res, change enable to 1, visible to 1, and fgcolor to an RGBA value. There is no reason this should not work. The colour should look like “0 255 0 255” for green or “255 255 0 255” for yellow.

Septique

I was a bit skeptical about this hud, but it turned out great! Def going to use this.

omp

Just fixed this for the update Valve released an hour or so ago. Make sure to get the latest version of this HUD if you play MvM, as there is now a new panel that shows you how much in-world currency there is remaining to be picked up.

JohnnyZ

Sexy

I need LOW AMMO warning and possibility to remove pulsing crosshair, but it’s huge

omp

Quoted from JohnnyZ

I need LOW AMMO warning

Open HudAnimations_tf.txt, find the HudLowAmmoPulse and HudLowAmmoPulseStop events, and uncomment the relevant lines by deleting the leading forward slashes.

Quoted from JohnnyZ

and possibility to remove pulsing crosshair, but it’s huge

I don’t understand what you mean by this.

Hunt3r

LAME

Lovely Hud!
Only change i would like to see now is the team and class select screen to be minimalistic (maybe like in broesel- or Garm3nHud)

Traxantic

TLR

Wow! I’m getting this :D

Great work!

JohnnyZ

Sexy

working, thx

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Really great hud! Starting using it! :D

lucifer

how can i use the normal scoreboard again?cause i tried the smaller one and i didnt like it and when i tried to use the normal one again it didint work, its like its stuck on the smaller one.
thx in advance

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »