Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 32 Next »

dtn

SLR
iDDQD

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594743111562356320/D9C20EA4C664A0DDE5A561DCA8C42AC6A84E607C/
1280×720

dtn

SLR
iDDQD

Quoted from dtn

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594743111562356320/D9C20EA4C664A0DDE5A561DCA8C42AC6A84E607C/
1280×720

fixed[reinstall]

Rwaket

Hello. How can I make heath numbers when overhealed, ubercharge’s meter and nubmers green?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Update

»

Download and screenshots

»

Back to Maven Pro
Yup, Maven Pro is back.

Various tweaks
Slight adjustments to some colors, positioning, clipping. Also fixed the KOTH timepanel which I just noticed was quite off.

»

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

maukkaaa

Thank you, was waiting for this <3
edit:is there any specific reason, that there is so big space between the loaded ammo and the ammo in your clip?

Last edited by maukkaaa,

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from maukkaaa

Thank you, was waiting for this <3
edit:is there any specific reason, that there is so big space between the loaded ammo and the ammo in your clip?

Because of some weapons i.e. syringe gun and the sniper smg have 25/40 in the clip.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from chipstalaizah

Back to Maven Pro
Yup, Maven Pro is back.

Niiiiice, time to use knhud again :D

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Information

»

Since there will be people asking how to install the HUD once Steam Pipe have been rolled out here’s how:

Navigate to: Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/stuff” (You can name “stuff” whatever you want)
Put your resource and scripts folders there instead.

»

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

PurpleShift

Does this have a damage account?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Uhm yes. They don’t stay on the HUD though due to the patch way back bugging it out and disappearing anyway.

Damage numbers are there but only as they normally are, they are not “static” anywhere.

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

I think this HUD needs an update to function with the Steam Pipe.

My TF2 keeps crashing at start up if I try to run it with this HUD;-)

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

I don’t think it does. ;)

I’ve been using it in the SteamPipe beta for one and a half week prior to the official date and had no trouble.

Make sure you install it in the right folder (steamapps/common/team fortress 2/tf/custom/makeafolder/resource+scripts).

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

My bad, ty;-)

maukkaaa

can you update the main menu so i can acces my achievements etc :)

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from maukkaaa

can you update the main menu so i can acces my achievements etc :)

I’ve noticed the same thing and I am working on it along with some other minor fixes. I can’t give an ETA though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 32 Next »