Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 32 Next »

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

When ? WHEN ?
<3

Dazrovia

This menu is so fresh

maukkaaa

Awesome, Is the new version going to look anything like the kbn version?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from maukkaaa

Awesome, Is the new version going to look anything like the kbn version?

The “new” version will look like the original KNHUD version, with an updated typeface and slighty other positioning, while sporting bigger version as well. (Which can be toggled with cl_hud_minmode 1/0).

s0rex

Quoted from gf18_idiot

When ? WHEN ?
<3

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

What’s your class?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g60s9498thiwn6p/KNHUD-Lets-choose-a-class.jpg

arD

-[S2L]

Will the New KNHud support Hudcrosshairs?

wnk1ee

TROLLING BUNNIES COMMUNITY WANTS it!!

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Quoted from arD

Yeah pls + stop teasing us and release it :DDD

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from arD

Not from the get go. It’s possible in future updates however the main focus right now is to get the HUD done. There’s plenty of HUDs having cusotm crosshairs which you can just copy/paste into KNHUD for now.

s0rex

Release it please!!!!

LiGz

I can’t wait any more, I’m going for suicide me in 2 day if it’s not release!
Be quick or you will have regrets all your life!

A Psycho

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

Not from the get go. It’s possible in future updates however the main focus right now is to get the HUD done. There’s plenty of HUDs having cusotm crosshairs which you can just copy/paste into KNHUD for now.

What I get from this post is that you do actually plan to maintain KNHUD after this update. Am I misinterpreting this? Because you said that due to a number of reasons, you had decided not to update the hud anymore, but you were going to release this update as the last one. Please clarify.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from A Psycho

What I get from this post is that you do actually plan to maintain KNHUD after this update.

Correctamundo.

A Psycho

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

Correctamundo.

Ok. That kind of defeats the original purpose of my hud (KBNHud) which I made with Kalenji/Quartz. But I’ll keep going at it because I have acquired a pretty good sized userbase. And I might make an update with some real KNHUD parts to replace the giant amount of eveHUD parts I have used. Do you mind if I keep KBN up and running?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 32 Next »