Forum

[HUD] KNHUD

Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 32 Next »

Halls

Best HUD out there! I noticed only one problem: when playing CTF, every single time somebody picks up/drops intel there’s a notice in the hud between life and ammo. It’s annoying! How can I change that?

klon

Moder

this is kind of broken after the last patch. the healt text dosent go red under a certian hp.

mono

Yes I am here to report that aswell – colors are broken after the new update, would you look into that? Also maybe you can fix this bug while you are on it (displaying red color on full health)

abbe

fest
ssbk

Downloaded and installed it last night, don’t see any problems with either colors or damageindication on the numbers… Try removing the old folders and unpack it again?

I really liked the hud, but changed the healthtext to be much larger. :)

klon

Moder

Quoted from abbe

Downloaded and installed it last night, don’t see any problems with either colors or damageindication on the numbers… Try removing the old folders and unpack it again?

I really liked the hud, but changed the healthtext to be much larger. :)

shuld have tried this first. and aprently you only need to replace the files in the scirpts folder.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

The HUD still works.

If you are experiencing any problems, please remove the resource and script folders, start up TF2 with the default HUD, quit the game and reinstall KNHUD.

Yes, the low hp indicator is kinda borked. As stated by Garmen it seems to be on specific servers. I don’t know which, how or why this is happening.

The new even DamagedPlayer looks kind of interesting but as of now I have no meaning of implementing it. (Pretty much because of the hitsounds, don’t know what to do with that yet.)

The arena side of the HUD is being worked on, however it’s not a high priority. For those of you who are wondering if I will make it “highlander compliant” I am doing my best. It all depends on the rate I’m getting the items that need their HUD elements updated. I am working on a minmode 1/0 option as well. Some of you will hate these changes when I’m done, and some of you will love it.

dragonslayernick

I’m not sure if this has been brought up before, but there’s no start playing button on the main menu. I know most people don’t even use it, but sometimes it can add variety when all my servers are dead.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

I would suggest to lower the notification panel of CTF messages a little bit, right now it overlaps with health / ammo ( http://i.imgur.com/aQvOU.jpg ).

Resolution is 1920 x 1080 (16:9 Ratio).

Oddgo

I very much enjoy your HUD, but I had a few questions about how I might change a few minor elements. How could I change the text and highlight color of Items and Weapons? I would like to change the color of Stranges, Genuines, and the like, but I have been unable to uncover how I might do that searching through ClientScheme.res.

Additionally, I was wondering when we might see an update that adds charge meters for the newest weaponry. I mean the Spy-cicle, Pompson 6000, and the Phlogistinator.

zhanzheng

awesome hud, been playing with it for a while

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from Oddgo

Additionally, I was wondering when we might see an update that adds charge meters for the newest weaponry. I mean the Spy-cicle, Pompson 6000, and the Phlogistinator.

If you’re having problems with the colors in the backpack I advise you to completely remove KNHUD, reboot TF2 with the default hud, remove the script/resource folders (if they’ve been added again), and then reinstalling KNHUD. I’ve gotten this question multiple times and I have not changed any colors within the backpack.

Also, I am working on a pretty big update. Unfortunately I don’t know when it’s going to be release but it will feature cl_hud_minmode 1/0 and also some of the new weaponry. I can not add every single charge meter, basically since I haven’t found every single item that actually have some sort of charge meter.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

If you’re having problems with the colors in the backpack I advise you to completely remove KNHUD, reboot TF2 with the default hud, remove the script/resource folders (if they’ve been added again), and then reinstalling KNHUD. I’ve gotten this question multiple times and I have not changed any colors within the backpack.

Also, I am working on a pretty big update. Unfortunately I don’t know when it’s going to be release but it will feature cl_hud_minmode 1/0 and also some of the new weaponry. I can not add every single charge meter, basically since I haven’t found every single item that actually have some sort of charge meter.

I love you.

Oddgo

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I had not realized that the text color was actually an error. I will try what you suggested.

atmo

Installed this recently and quite like it. My one complaint is that it’s easy to get confused between your own health and that of a medic that is healing you since they are the same size and close together.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

mh, did you enable the health cross?

It’s pretty clear for me http://i.imgur.com/bubgV.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 32 Next »