Quoted from Origo

finally, you come back !

:DDDDDDD

Hi Origo 8)

broesel

LAME

http://m0re.nocrits.com

M0re

Thanks for all the guys who wanted to help and offered to be betatester. I got soo many request in irc and steam so might be that I’ve forgot to reply to someone. Sorry for that but I truly got so many messages that I simply lost some of you guys in the mid of all it.

Now I got awesome testers and we’re doing some fine job to get this thing out. I’ve set deadline 1st of april and it might be it’s out before that, it’s just a final deadline. This time I dont want to have users who do the testing and I want you to have fully working complete hud which doesnt bring you gray hairs, hence 1month of time fully cover every aspect.

quik

vs
Fe |

please dont remove cross hp bar :(

tasKu

e-famous

I CANT SEE THE PICS?!?!?!?#=”!¤#=U2439058U29085UY29385

revanxp

damn steam which decrease image quality :P

M0re

I’ve made changes to coding so my hud will work only with vanilla weapons. Also it requires wire to be activated to get it in use so it wont work on etf2l games.

perry

[MIPC]

Quoted from M0re

I’ve made changes to coding so my hud will work only with vanilla weapons. Also it requires wire to be activated to get it in use so it wont work on etf2l games.

(Y)

phy-

Quoted from M0re

Thats retarded.
:)

baerbel

trick17
trick17

))

M0re

:D

pala4

haha :D

konr

Quoted from M0re

What?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 26 Next »