Forum

[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 92 Next »

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Marvelous

well after couple of hours of testing and tweaking size and position, I can say there is no posible combination to get it fucking fit on 1024:768 :(

What crosshair is it you want?

Marvelous

S |

The CrossHairNormal, basic one, at about tall “16”, surely more or less won’t make any problem

ReveraL

I got this problem with the new version of the hud, when im low health or buffed the color of my health doesn’t change and just stay white. any way to fix it?

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from ReveraL

I got this problem with the new version of the hud, when im low health or buffed the color of my health doesn’t change and just stay white. any way to fix it?

You’re not the only one, as you can see if you read the last pages :)

I have no idea why, have never happend to me and i’m using the same hud as you. I’ve even heard that some people can’t join servers because of HudAnimations_tf. That have never happened to me either.

I have been working with HudAnimations_tf today and i’m soon done. Hopefully have i solved this problem, but i can’t promise anything.

apex

I have not updated my hud for a while now, but suddenly I have the same problem! No red color anymore when my health is low.. really weird ;D

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v78 (2012 02 05): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097

ChangeLog for v78:

* All versions:
o Updated HudAnimations_tf (Hopefully have i fixed/reduced the problem some of you have experienced for awile with health not going back to normal color after respawn and the latest problem with health not switching color when buffed and low. Please let me know if it’s better/worse or the same)

Septique

Thank you!

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Septique

Thank you!

My pleasure :)

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

The resent problems seems to be server related, that’s what i think. Because on some servers everything is normal but on others the health problem occur. On some servers are the spectate button gone. I really can’t tell what Valve has done this time.

Lord_Sturm

Is there a way to change the colour of things like the spy’s cloak meter and jarate cooldown meter (preferably to green).

Thanks

Kalomo <(")

Its working for me now :) thx garm3n

vanaraug

Did not work for me. :(

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from vanaraug

Did not work for me. :(

Quoted from Garm3n

The resent problems seems to be server related, that’s what i think. Because on some servers everything is normal but on others the health problem occur. On some servers are the spectate button gone. I really can’t tell what Valve has done this time.

vanaraug

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

[…]

I deleted resource and script and reinstalled the hud and now is working. Thx Garm3n!

Btw Fix for timeleft for spanish people http://pastebin.com/Jbc6LnrW

Replace in ScoreBoard.res

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Kalomo <(")

Its working for me now :) thx garm3n

Quoted from vanaraug

[…]

I deleted resource and script and reinstalled the hud and now is working. Thx Garm3n!

Btw Fix for timeleft for spanish people http://pastebin.com/Jbc6LnrW

Replace in ScoreBoard.res

My pleasure :) But i’m not sure that all the work i’ve done this weekend has changed anything. Valve released an update where they added event DamagedPlayer to the HudAnimations_tf file, but they have done something more unseen. Some spooky shit is going on.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 92 Next »