Quoted from Waebi

[…]
and where would I find these?

IN RESOURCE FOLDER ;) SORRY MY CAPS ARE STUCK

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Garm3n

I have no problem to see the damage text, maybe it has something to do with monitor gamma? But if everone wants it darker or another colour perhaps i’ll change it for sure.
You can also change it yourself. Go to your resource folder and then HudDamageAccount. 225 77 188 255 is the pink one. Here http://www.webdiner.com/annexe/hexcode/hexcode.htm you’ll find most colours. Change 225 77 188 (not the last 255) to the colour that you like, both under CDamageAccountPanel and DamageAccountValue.

Thanks for all the feedback and nice words <3 Keep telling me what you think's missing and is wrong with the HUD and i'll try to fix it.

Thanks, it works :)

broesel

LAME

before tinkering with the HUD, I’d advise you to do the following:

– make the layout resolution-indpendent
– load the fonts through Clientscheme.res, no one wants to install fonts seperately :D

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from broesel

before tinkering with the HUD, I’d advise you to do the following:

– make the layout resolution-indpendent
– load the fonts through Clientscheme.res, no one wants to install fonts seperately :D

And how do i do this?

Shifty

SWEEEET
really nice for a first try
only things i’d change are the startup menu and the class/team switch menus…like pv’s startup menu is just perfect cause you dont need all the bs on the default one :D
but yeah awesome job
edit: where do i change the values for the buffed health colour ?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

And how do i do this?

for the latter, just take a look at my HUD’s Clientscheme file

for the 1st – use clever r- & c-alignment where it’s needed; add me on Steam if you need help

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Shifty

SWEEEET
really nice for a first try
only things i’d change are the startup menu and the class/team switch menus…like pv’s startup menu is just perfect cause you dont need all the bs on the default one :D
but yeah awesome job
edit: where do i change the values for the buffed health colour ?

Go to the scripts folder and then HudAnimations_tf. Search for //Health Bonus Pulse. 138 192 57 255 is the light green one and 105 155 25 255 is the dark green one.

Quoted from broesel

[…]

add me on Steam if you need help

Thanks a lot, i will for sure <3

Quoted from Stranger

[…]

@1680 x 1050 using it for 1600 x 1024 atm seems fine for me. I guess everything would be bigger if he made that

thanks

Amr

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from konr

Now using it.
Good idea is to remind people to install the fonts :P

told you garmle :P

Stranger

2stronk

Are you going to keep on updating?

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Amr

[…]

told you garmle :P

Yeah sry about that :( I had no idea.

Quoted from Stranger

Are you going to keep on updating?

Of course :) This is just an early alpha version which never was intended to go public, but people was asking about it so i released it. Now when i know that people think it’s an interesting HUD i’m gonna try to make it better.

Thx for all the feedback and bug reports <3

Swintus

can u make it for 1920×1200 pls

darkman

starlight

How can i make my ‘normal’ hp and ammo to be white, and when buffed hp turned to blue? thx?

Stranger

2stronk

Add some outlines/shadows to the hp and damage counters so it’s easier to spot them

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 92 Next »