Forum

[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 92 Next »

Quoted from XO -

can you make it for 1680×1050 ?

Harlski

Looks like a really nice HUD, nice work mate :)

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from cappz

[…]

@1680 x 1050 using it for 1600 x 1024 atm seems fine for me. I guess everything would be bigger if he made that

magique

Very nice hud, Garmen! Like numloked :) I have it, but it doesn’t working on cl_hud_minimode 0. :(

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from magique

Very nice hud, Garmen! Like numloked :) I have it, but it doesn’t working on cl_hud_minimode 0. :(

install the fonts ;)

Opti

REMOVE

Very nice one, hope it will be update later.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Stranger

[…]

install the fonts ;)

and where would I find these?

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
and where would I find these?

In the resource file.
Also, I think the damage text should be a darker colour, as I can’t read it when Im looking at the sky or at snow.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from konr

Now using it.
Good idea is to remind people to install the fonts :P

I didn’t knew that you had to, but i will add it of course.

Quoted from Stranger

Awesome hud, using it now. The only problem is that i had to install a couple of features from broesels hud (the score board, class menu and main menu). also make those grey lines in spectator mode disapear

Do you mean the top and lower borders?

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
In the resource file.
Also, I think the damage text should be a darker colour, as I can’t read it when Im looking at the sky or at snow.

I have no problem to see the damage text, maybe it has something to do with monitor gamma? But if everone wants it darker or another colour perhaps i’ll change it for sure.
You can also change it yourself. Go to your resource folder and then HudDamageAccount. 225 77 188 255 is the pink one. Here http://www.webdiner.com/annexe/hexcode/hexcode.htm you’ll find most colours. Change 225 77 188 (not the last 255) to the colour that you like, both under CDamageAccountPanel and DamageAccountValue.

Thanks for all the feedback and nice words <3 Keep telling me what you think's missing and is wrong with the HUD and i'll try to fix it.

Bonkers

does it work in 1440×900?

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Bonkers

does it work in 1440×900?

I have no idea, try a few and see. And if it doesn’t i’ll add 1440×900.

Bonkers

the biggest one works in 1440×900

LaMqTa

fenneks

Great job garm! I will try it… ;)

Qun

GoT<3

Tried the HUD, quite good in my opinion. But it needs some borders around the health and ammo counter. I can’t see it on bright maps and the damage text might be a bit darker like the g-mang HUD.

But good attempt though, sure people would like this HUD!

Bonkers

Quoted from Qun

Tried the HUD, quite good in my opinion. But it needs some borders around the health and ammo counter. I can’t see it on bright maps and the damage text might be a bit darker like the g-mang HUD.

But good attempt though, sure people would like this HUD!

+1 to this, i found the health text a little to hard to read

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 92 Next »