Forum

[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 92 Next »

Wabbeh

Quoted from Kvux

[…]

Me too, but I dont care really.
Although my ammo isn’t showing up, any ideas on how to fix this?

Have you tried the obligatory Delete tf/resource and /scripts and then reinstalling it?

znarkeluff

SStina
[α]

Is it possible to add being able to see the scoreboard when you just joined a server? so that you could see what team your mates/whatever is in.

Also, I’m geussing it’s just a bug or something but sometimes the color on health/ammo gets stuck on red. Is it possible to fix that?

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]
Have you tried the obligatory Delete tf/resource and /scripts and then reinstalling it?

Yup, and now my scripts folder is gone, and wont come back, problem?

Nor

rda

Quoted from Garm3n

My pleasure :)

No, my pleasure.

Bakaze

how do I change the yellow notices to the default? I remember seeing that in your site, somewhere in the comments, but now I can’t find it.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from znarkeluff

Also, I’m geussing it’s just a bug or something but sometimes the color on health/ammo gets stuck on red. Is it possible to fix that?

not sure if there is one, but i usually just touch a resupply cabinet and it goes away

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Thanks everyone <3

About the main menu, it's not finished. I wanted to get a functioning version out asap after that the hatless update broke a lot of stuff. When i have the time i'm gonna take a closer look.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Kvux

[…]

Yup, and now my scripts folder is gone, and wont come back, problem?

ok, you must’ve gone wrong somewhere:
1. Download Garm3nHUD v17
2. Extract
3. Choose version (Yellow or White (‘TanLight’))
4. There should be a ‘resource’ and ‘scripts’ folder
5. Copy and paste these to your steamapps/accountname/tf2/tf folder

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Bakaze

how do I change the yellow notices to the default? I remember seeing that in your site, somewhere in the comments, but now I can’t find it.

There are two pages with comments. Push “« Older Comments” and you’ll find it :)

Bakaze

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

There are two pages with comments. Push “« Older Comments” and you’ll find it :)

snap :D

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

ok, you must’ve gone wrong somewhere:
1. Download Garm3nHUD v17
2. Extract
3. Choose version (Yellow or White (‘TanLight’))
4. There should be a ‘resource’ and ‘scripts’ folder
5. Copy and paste these to your steamapps/accountname/tf2/tf folder

I know, but no matter what I do, the scripts folder wont copy over.
Like, if there’s a restriction on my tf folder, I tried making a folder and naming it scripts. But then it goes away. I tried everything, I even madgoogled if it is possible to restrict folders..

Wabbeh

Quoted from Kvux

[…]

I know, but no matter what I do, the scripts folder wont copy over.
Like, if there’s a restriction on my tf folder, I tried making a folder and naming it scripts. But then it goes away. I tried everything, I even madgoogled if it is possible to restrict folders..

REadOnly? You mean you cant delete it? (probably readonly) or you cant Copy and paste it (dl again)

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]
REadOnly? You mean you cant delete it? (probably readonly) or you cant Copy and paste it (dl again)

Readonly isn’t checked, I tried checking in and unchecking it. But still doesn’t work, it just wont let me have a folder called scripts, anything else is fine…

Thalash

wG
S-O

Awesome HUD, modified a little bit with the colors and text sizes and now it looks sexy.

sphynx

i have to say i’m in love with your hud mate. really nice job.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 92 Next »