Forum

[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 73 Next »

FireWorks

Hello,

can you give us another status update for the moment, please?

and most important: Thanks for your great work!

maukkaaa

Quoted from FireWorks

Hello,

can you give us another status update for the moment, please?

and most important: Thanks for your great work!

I’m no Broesel but i think it’s almost finished, but now that broesels tf2 won’t work i am not sure when it will be released

ouch

http://etf2l.org/forum/support/topic-22733/page-1/

I’m no Broesel but i think it’s almost finished, but now that broesels tf2 won’t work i am not sure when it will be released

I’m no Gabe Newell but I think HL3 is almost finished, but now that f2p-games give more money i am not sure when it will be released

why do humans always think they’re smart?

maukkaaa

Quoted from ouch

http://etf2l.org/forum/support/topic-22733/page-1/

I’m no Gabe Newell but I think HL3 is almost finished, but now that f2p-games give more money i am not sure when it will be released

why do humans always think they’re smart?

if you would be smart enough to look at the previous page there’s a change log of what is already done and it’s only missing some of the MVM stuff…..

FireWorks

So broesel,

can you give us an update info, please?

WithADanceNumber

FireWorks, i think it would be best to just use the hud in its current state if you like it that much.

Or if the spec hud or mvm are bugging you that much you can try a different hud for the time being.

Broesel already said he’s going wait until the hud is perfect; and well you can’t rush perfection.

broesel

LAME

My TF2 is still broken and I’m 99.99% sure that it will stay like that except a fucking miracle happens. So as long as the TF2 community doesn’t donate a new computer to me, the update will probably never happen (or at the earliest in 1 year, as I don’t have enough spare money at the moment and even if I would – I’ve got more important things to spend my money on at the moment than on a HUD).

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Help troubleshoot Broesel’s issue here!

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/zq485/free_hud_mods_for_whoever_can_fix_my_tf2/

quintosh

wL.

what’s wrong with it? someone posted a fix to it earlier

zermu

FAP!

RIP Broesel

onv

broesel , there was a guy in natf2 that modified your hud right after mvm update , he updated it since you took too much time to do it . And from what i remember he did pretty well
i think he was called revanp_xp or something , you told him to stop and remove the hud from the public .

Can’t you tell contact him again and allow him to publish the hud again ?

maukkaaa

Quoted from onv

broesel , there was a guy in natf2 that modified your hud right after mvm update , he updated it since you took too much time to do it . And from what i remember he did pretty well
i think he was called revanp_xp or something , you told him to stop and remove the hud from the public .

Can’t you tell contact him again and allow him to publish the hud again ?

The guy who updated broesel hud was called hooky, and after broesel told him to stop working on the hud he updated Revan_xp’s hud

broesel

LAME

I got my TF2 working again so you can expect the update in the next week.

(no valve time this time :P)

atmo

Update the reddit post with your solution!

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/zq485/free_hud_mods_for_whoever_can_fix_my_tf2/

broesel

LAME

Quoted from broesel

Apparently there was a problem with Steam Cloud even though I deleted all the files (Steam showed me that 0KB were being used) and disabled it.

My solution:

I created a new account and launched TF2. This worked.

It still didn’t work with my original account. I then renamed the new user folder (Steam/SteamApps/[user]/ which contains the team fortress 2 folder) to my original account name and launched TF2 with that, which fixed my original account.

I could even delete my user folder and let TF2 recreate it (which didn’t make any impact before), hence why I think that the problem was with Steam Cloud. Still not quite sure though.

There you go :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 73 Next »