[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 73 Next »

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from octochris

[…]

how is it lame? the guy does a ton of work for you guys, and hopes for a little bit in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

I dont have any problem with people asking something in return and I’ve donated money for numerous things I like and would want to help out. (even for HUDs, m0re’s monitor broke)

Just not a big fan of requesting a certain goal to be met, before realeasing this and that.

Anyways, thats none of my business and I couldn’t care less as I don’t even use this HUD. I wouldn’t have commented had I not been drunk.

Well, everyone is happy now, broesel got his extra space and the update is out.

-slate

JeSTeя

Quoted from broesel

version 1.72 is out, go get it!!

Thank You!

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

“Hell, it’s about time.”

BaTMaN

[MC]

nice hud!!!

BaTMaN

[MC]

just needd ubdate!

Stupid updates every 2 days :( ..hud is broken again …god damn it.Here’s hoping for an update.

Ensign

Yeh!

Yup

broesel

LAME

Reinstalling doesn’t fix it?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from broesel

Reinstalling doesn’t fix it?

Yeah it does.

broesel

LAME

What the hell did I even put the “reinstall the HUD, it’s broken due to an update”-message into the menu for?

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from broesel

What the hell did I even put the “reinstall the HUD, it’s broken due to an update”-message into the menu for?

It doesn’t always display when the HUD is actually broken. In fact since you created that message ages ago, I’ve only actually seen the message once.

Califax

dyn.

The message still pops up for me.

broesel

LAME

Version 1.73 coming later today, so you can see the boss’s health.

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]

It doesn’t always display when the HUD is actually broken. In fact since you created that message ages ago, I’ve only actually seen the message once.

Hm dunno, I usually reinstall the HUD before starting TF2 for the first time after an update, so can’t really comment on this. In theory though, it should pop up at every update that destroys the HUD because in every bigger update Valve always changes the Clientscheme file (which deletes the color code of the message (0 0 0 0 = black with 0% opacity) and thus lets it pop up in the default color-code (0 255 0 255 = solid green)).

Quoted from Califax

The message still pops up for me.

You mean after reinstalling the HUD?

broesel

LAME

version 1.73 is out, go get it!!

download: http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud/downloads/detail?name=broeselhud%201.73.zip

changelog:

– updated Clientscheme.res

– added support for the boss-health panel

– updated hudlayout.res

– fixed the menu not showing the 2011 Halloween picture

Thanks for the fast update!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 73 Next »