Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 73 Next »

Once again awesome job, mate. Works like a charm. <3

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

Once again awesome job, mate. Works like a charm. <3

Rinta

Quoted from wic

http://img41.imageshack.us/f/gownov.png/ any1 got this too ?

Got the same issue.

lassizci

on a horse

Crashes on stopwatch map setup when the first team has the time set. Happened to quite a many in gather. Didn’t crash when the setup time ended.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Rinta

[…]Got the same issue.

1. Does this also happen with the default HUD?

2. Do you use 1.61 or 1.62?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from lassizci

Crashes on stopwatch map setup when the first team has the time set. Happened to quite a many in gather. Didn’t crash when the setup time ended.

gonna look into that when I have time, i.e. tomorrow

until then, rename resource/ui/hudstopwatch.res

Rinta

Quoted from broesel

[…]

1. Does this also happen with the default HUD?

2. Do you use 1.61 or 1.62?

Actually, seems to happen with default HUD too (I renamed resource, scripts and materials->HUD folders and started the game, does this count as default HUD?) :(

wic

Quoted from Rinta

[…]Got the same issue.

temp fix.
click “manage items”,wait a sec. then click the “close” and then you can click the “manage items” and view your backpack like always.

Rinta

Menage items lol :)

Other than that, thanks a lot, it actually helped.

sphynx

i had to remove Spectator.res cause my game keep crashing when i’m in spectator mode…it’s only me? ç_ç

sphynx

nvm games keep crashing also with removed Spectator.res…i’m getting mad today, cannot use my favourite HUD becouse of this fucking update…any fix?

sphynx

i think that was an issue in mge server…i get crash when specting ppl…now the hud seems to work fine :)

Skillz

Quoted from broesel

[…]

screenshot pls

nvw, that was some lag and everything ok now, tnx

Johs

FNR!

when does the crash occur on stopwatch maps, like in the end of each round? playing gpit today and if it only crashes in the end I can’t be bothered to change hud :)

lassizci

on a horse

Quoted from Johs

when does the crash occur on stopwatch maps, like in the end of each round? playing gpit today and if it only crashes in the end I can’t be bothered to change hud :)

Happened when the clock was set and teams were switched. Also joining during setup time resulted in crash with this and the new m0rehud but not with the default one. Strange enough we weren’t able to reproduce it. On the other hand I experienced the crash also in badlands when I had joined to team and picked a class. hud_realoadscheme after joining to team and before choosing a class seemed to prevent that.

So the crash could have been a coinsidence even though it may sound unlikely due to being experienced only by people with modified hud.

Didn’t seem to happen when we tried to reproduce it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 73 Next »