Forum

[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 73 Next »

broesel

LAME

Quoted from slate

…If you like the idea…

I don’t like the idea. And I’m also aware of the fact that you already posted it in the tfportal.de forums some time ago :p

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Sup broesel,

I noticed that when I press F4 in tournament mode I can only see a cursor and nothing else. Also I can’t even change our team nor can I ready up. I’ve tried different HudTournament/Setup.res files but I still cannot see the field where I enter my team name and the ready/not ready options. I even reinstalled twice.

By the way, I also realised that I couldn’t see who got the winning capture after every round in the winpanel. Is there a way to add that line?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Atty

Sup broesel,

I noticed that when I press F4 in tournament mode I can only see a cursor and nothing else. Also I can’t even change our team nor can I ready up. I’ve tried different HudTournament/Setup.res files but I still cannot see the field where I enter my team name and the ready/not ready options. I even reinstalled twice.

can’t reproduce that :X
Quoted from Atty

By the way, I also realised that I couldn’t see who got the winning capture after every round in the winpanel. Is there a way to add that line?

yes, that line could be added but I don’t want to :P

open winpanel.res and search for “DetailsLabel” – set enabled and visible to 0, wide and tall to 100 or so and then move it around with xpos and ypos ;D

.____________.

I just noticed (on minimode 1 atleast) the kill messages are waaay too big, cover half the screen (though i think this might be because of the update?) and overlap the ready-up box. Also when you die or try to join a team, theres a little box in the top left corner (which you probably know of, i’m just mentioning it just incase).

Also i support admirable’s idea of being able to see what custom items people are wearing when speccing them ^^

broesel

LAME

Quoted from .____________.

Also i support admirable’s idea of being able to see what custom items people are wearing when speccing them ^^

It’s an option in settings->multiplayer->advanced – admirable just meant that the box itself is shit. Maybe I’ll change it, let’s see.. :>

WonF

Moder

Is it updated to the new update yet?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from WonF

Is it updated to the new update yet?

yes

unitunitunit

(ETF2L Donator)
v|u

Next confirmed fix: (Macs only) Font fix. (Because Helvetica in TF2 ain’t that nice, heh?)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from unitunitunit

Next confirmed fix: (Macs only) Font fix. (Because Helvetica in TF2 ain’t that nice, heh?)

lol macs

achy

Needs updating with the new update!!

.____________.

You should add some space underneath the 6th player in the scoreboard. It ends up looking too cramped and like there are more than 6. Would also like to see if there are more than 6 at times :D Also you should make the “amount of players” thing a tiny bit smaller (or maybe not with bold font)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from achy

Needs updating with the new update!!

reinstall.

Quoted from .____________.

You should add some space underneath the 6th player in the scoreboard. It ends up looking too cramped and like there are more than 6. Would also like to see if there are more than 6 at times :D Also you should make the “amount of players” thing a tiny bit smaller (or maybe not with bold font)

use the 12v12 hud then

come on illii, you shouldn’t be out of that kitchen

broesel

LAME

VERSION 1.41 IS OUT, GO GET IT!!

download: http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud/downloads/detail?name=broeselHUD%20v1.41.zip

changelog: (small bugfix update basically)

– updated the HUD for the 21/10/2010 patch

– fixed the healing amount on the scoreboard (was grey, is now white)

– fixed the PostScript name of the font not being capitalized correctly in the Clientscheme

– fixed a problem with the Russian localization of the game

btw, this update just changes the Clientscheme.res and Scoreboard.res file – so if you have a modded version of the HUD, just overwrite those 2 files and you’re good to go without implementing your mods again :)

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

You beautiful man. Downloading now.

Selek

Dr. med.

I installed the fix, started a demo and this appeared:

http://de.tinypic.com/r/28bupvk/7

Awesome ;-)

I then started a normal game and everything is fine, fortunately.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 73 Next »