Forum

Buddy looking for Team

Created 22nd June 2016 @ 00:21

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Aoshi

(Head Admin)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )
-st-

If you’re a buddy that is interested in helping along a team post here. Buddies are players that tend to have more experience than their team and are only allowed to play medic.

Last edited by Aoshi,

Funs

K!
-chess-

I would like to! Not as a player, just as a guy to help.

BBN
SB

I can help new teams to organize their matches and answer questions if there will be any. Will most likely not be playing unless extremely requested.

Scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)
officer
-st-

Would be interested in buddying with a mature team that are keen to get into highlander.

STOGE

TDP

Can buddy

Not sure if I can play as an active player on medic, but I can definitely help best I can in every other aspect of the buddy system.

PROKY

FRESH
XD

i can buddy

Domaytoe

(Certified Puntomime)
FRESH
(°)>

Would be interested in trying this one out since I had to pass on the first one, would like to be the buddy on your serious and keen team

can play medic then ofc

Last edited by Domaytoe,

fsidu

(ETF2L Donator)
Rev.

Can buddy.

Like Scrambled said, would prefer a more mature team who are genuinely interested in winning and getting better at lolhl

cooleverest

I can sub, don’t really care what team i’m on really.

Crayon

TC

would like to buddy
(probably not able to play in the game but if it’s necessary then maybe)

TeaKay

R6S
TC

hello friends I can buddy.

Forty-Two

R6S

Could buddy if there is any interest :>

Chronos

< 3
BMS

Will buddy, and play medic if wanted :D

Stitzy

fla
Lucrosa

I will buddy :D

smiguel

KT

Can buddy and play med

But please at least be half serious if you are going to get a buddy, i dont care about winning as long as you listen and try your best

Also to add someone on steam click their name (on top of the pic), which will take you to the player profile, then click on their steam id

Last edited by smiguel,

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »