Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »

WLL

Quoted from huhystah

188.165.255.136:40000
DSTM DM Server

That server is down :(

Gobi

WSB?

Would be nice to see a midair serv by etf2l, or a team.
Lot of players likes midair, make them happy by running a new serv (yes I’m an addict :p ).

Thx.

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from Gobi

Lot of players likes midair, make them happy by running a new serv (yes I’m an addict :p ).

Thx.

Then get a server going.

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Gobi

Thx.

would be playing there as well.

Quoted from Gobi

Thx.

If you find me the files I can set it up instead of the DM one since that one’s empty most of the time anyways.

skyl

>PingTimeout TF2DM

Can’t play in this server because of ping autism. I got 100-110 ping and it’s not even a problem but it keeps on kicking me

edit: Also I have a request to make from what I can see it’s a good server with a good mod, I wanna play there dammit. Would it be possible to increase the ping cap to 130 or something ? I mean you can play scout with 110,120,even 200 ping it’s not a real issue.

Last edited by skyl,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from skyl

>PingTimeout TF2DM

Can’t play in this server because of ping autism. I got 100-110 ping and it’s not even a problem but it keeps on kicking me

edit: Also I have a request to make from what I can see it’s a good server with a good mod, I wanna play there dammit. Would it be possible to increase the ping cap to 130 or something ? I mean you can play scout with 110,120,even 200 ping it’s not a real issue.

+1

there is a lack of active DM servers at the moment, only pingtimeout and troopers are going, and I get kicked because of the pingcap on timeout.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from rtan

[…]

+1

there is a lack of active DM servers at the moment, only pingtimeout and troopers are going, and I get kicked because of the pingcap on timeout.

I get kicked from them with 80 ping? is that really too high?

Gobi

WSB?

I’m currently trying to get the files for the midair mod, so you can put them on a serv.
I’ll post a link as soon as I get them.

Moreg

dc.

I got kicked with 60-70, sadface

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Would love another uk/fr 8-10 man server

laerin

-9w-

I ping about 40 from the UK to the vanilla dm servers, they’re just never populated.

minimoose

The uk/fr/nl ones keep gully/gravel and even granary on the servers, so the servers empty out. The servers that are full all the time are badlands 24/7.

So, lets get a uk/fr/nl badlands 24/7 please.

The vanillatf2 servers have even shittier maps on them, so people simply won’t play on them.

Last edited by minimoose,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from laerin

I ping about 40 from the UK to the vanilla dm servers, they’re just never populated.

That’s the problem really, someone needs to join when it’s 0/10. And no one wants to join a dm server and wait for players.

skyl

I got kicked from TFTrue server for having 92 ping. What the hell is this ping nonsense really ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »