Created 10th April 2010 @ 22:24

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

i like, people can see me fail live now aswell

Don’t worry mate: Failure is the mother of success. So even if you fail, you will still become mom Exfane.

pyyyour

We tried to somehow compile the two casts by including people from both end:

But after several hours of heated discussions Swarley leaped from his chair and flung his now decidedly cold coffee in the face of eXtine.

The room was enveloped in *GASP*

While wiping the remnants of grind off his chin, eXtine pressed his palms to the table and leaned towards Swarley and Dan “The Man” Anderson:”

“Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.”

Only Pure, who sat next to eXtine, also visibly offended given his new EG Cashmere Hoodie was ruined by speckles of grind, knew where that line came from.

Byte chuckled at eXtine still wondering who the man even was and why he had to be dragged into an erroneous meeting that obviously lacked the the pizazz of an i39 cast.

And so it was, George S. Patton had risen from the Ashes to once more to declare war against the commi bastards (Europe, in this case).

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/general_george_patton.jpg

ANYWAY, there will be two cast sets. eXtelevision in America and the ETF2l.org Cast here in Europe.

Both will be good, maybe one better then the other!

See you sunday.

eMg > FB (by a landslide, dahahah exfane)

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Think eMg will take it tbh, was a shame no other euro team had the balls to play, especially considering FB play a pocket soldier style similar to what you’ll see from eMg, with the pockets being “enorty” and “exfane” – was hoping for more of a clash of play styles.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

at least the time advantage is on the eu side,
20 cet against a west coast team (-9 hours)
I couldnt play at 11am on sunday – isnt that sleeping time?

agron

Relic

Quoted from Fragga

Think eMg will take it tbh, was a shame no other euro team had the balls to play, especially considering FB play a pocket soldier style similar to what you’ll see from eMg, with the pockets being “enorty” and “exfane” – was hoping for more of a clash of play styles.

by “enorty” you mean “enoryt” aka “tyrone” i guess.
(if FB wins it’s because they play like americans. That’s your pre-emptive excuse?) :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Fragga

Think eMg will take it tbh.

our greatest supporter, good to have you on the team…………………M8

Waster

At least europe will have the most spectators!

Jones

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226279

Keep the debate going on the steam forums so it’s bumped to the top of the pile. The more public/foreign players we get to spectate, the better. If you can add any additional information to this thread, please do.

Quoted from Jones

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226279

Keep the debate going on the steam forums so it’s bumped to the top of the pile. The more public/foreign players we get to spectate, the better. If you can add any additional information to this thread, please do.

Who the hell is that “Angry Black Man” guy :D

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Who the hell is that “Angry Black Man” guy :D

A USA troll, trolling the EU trolls.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Fragga

wrong

phy-

Quoted from Fragga

Pretty much bs tbh
Last time I’ve played with some friends of mine in a mix against eMg, we beat them.
Most of the people in our mix were div3/4.
They were on a EU server tho, so we had a advantage.
Shouldnt be a problem for FB to take, with all the experience they got under the belt.

pyyyour

eMg is west coast, so they all probably had 220 ping

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

yeah and trust me anything beyond 200ms is just shits and giggles, competitive play goes out the window at 180ms and higher, for any class – even sniper, as you cannot counter-snipe giving away such a time advantage to the enemy

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Anything over about 130 makes it just not fun for me. I played a lobby on an east coast server recently and pinged between 100 and 110, which was really quite playable. Anymore and, like Fragga says, it’s just shits and giggles.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »