Forum

[FB] vs eMg ... NA vs Eu - it's here!

Created 10th April 2010 @ 22:24

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Spike Himself

If this had been a serious match where failure would not be an option, I’m sure eMG would have woken up a few hours earlier.

I dunno, blind wakes up 5 mins before we play :x.

Plus a lot would have been done differently if it was a serious match. Don’t see the point of arguing over what it proves, should just enjoy it for the game it was.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

+1 to the above..

Its too bad, that these games and threads are always used by people that want to make themselves more important or better then another continent. Probably will get them loads of girls.. (plastic ones).

wai

TEZC
TEZC

my dads bigger than your dad

/thread

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

http://www.freeplasticdollsthatmakeyouwankandarewashableat40degreesfahrenheit.com/Eon=18+

I made a special account for you ^^ Mind it, its a NA site.

Last edited by Andee,

eoN^

Where can i get these plastic girls you speak of?

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

actual pings are always higher than the scoreboard suggests, you can add at least 20 to 30ms on top – for both sides. For example when I play on dallas the scoreboard says 160ms, my actual ping is 200ms. But nobody afaik complained about the pings, I think the “time” issue played a much larger factor which we saw for the first opening rounds on badlands.

Not like it matters at all, but technically playing around 2:00 is an advantage since your body will have a better coordination and better reaction times (due to the ‘biological clock’).

Anyway, the match was fun to watch, especially badlands.

Last edited by RaCio,

eoN^

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Not like it matters at all, but technically playing around 2:00 is an advantage since your body will have a better coordination and better reaction times (due to the ‘biological clock’).

Anyway, the match was fun to watch, especially badlands.

Apart from the fact that most gamers wake at like 1pm and go to sleep at like 3am :3

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

One thing I take solace in is watching a Div 1 demo fail jumps that I can do quicker in Div 6.

torden

broder
syster

You should try doing jumps @ 150ms before you take too much solace

AuguR

Quoted from Hildreth

One thing I take solace in is watching a Div 1 demo fail jumps that I can do quicker in Div 6.

brutal

Extremer

Gotta take pressure and choking into account.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Maybe he is the new Extremer, I would fear for my spot if I were you ;-)

Extremer

Pff, I always fail my jumps.

GriZZly

who gives a fuck about the scores?
it was a nice showmatch that maybe helps tf2 to reach a new level, ~1000 viewers on STV and ~500 on FB shoutcast is the only thing that matters.

and the draw was the perfect result even if gran was a little to clearly, im looking forward to the decider, or more NA vs. Europe to come ;)

flushy

P.O.P

Hildreth u just make urself look so stupid -:D-

ontopic: was a great spectacle and i will be practising my Mackeys

Last edited by flushy,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »