Forum

TPlay boX? MidAir Pro Duel Server [New IP]

Created 8th April 2010 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »

Cobby

-9m-

Quoted from WalWer

awesome server, but… any chance for demoman? atleast 1 arena for him. kthx.

This is now in the ‘pipe’line

I’ll get my coat

Memento Mori

:D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I played this last night and the regular arena was back, bit disappointing but the prospect of a Demo arena sounds good. :D

Oh Memento Mori, I think your sister just applied for LTG. You might want to warn her off from some of the people in our clan (they’re right perverts).

Cobby

-9m-

Quoted from Hildreth

I played this last night and the regular arena was back, bit disappointing but the prospect of a Demo arena sounds good. :D

Oh Memento Mori, I think your sister just applied for LTG. You might want to warn her off from some of the people in our clan (they’re right perverts).

The map automatically resets at some ungodly time in the morning. I manually change it then to the map that’s on now. I guess I can change it to reset to the same map :P

Cheez

Best thing about this mod is high skilled ragers crying about losing to someone they have never heard of. On topic: Great server and the extra turris maps with low/high skilled arenas is a quality idea.

Ran

rebeLion

Awesome server, loving it. Pity some people care more about winning and points than airshots though.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Anyone got any tips on not getting thrown off the platform/throwing people off. Some people just wont budge from 90+ dmg feet shots it seems.

Stew

Quoted from Koeitje

Anyone got any tips on not getting thrown off the platform/throwing people off. Some people just wont budge from 90+ dmg feet shots it seems.

Tried crouching ? :D

daiL

Please need a admin to ban :
# 21 “lvl 575 (:” STEAM_0:0:25043159 05:44 52 0 active

Racism and he goes in another arena when he has 1hp
everytime …

Last edited by daiL,

Plumb3d

Tplay

one really frustrating thing is when you get 2 foot “airshotted” like 2,3 times in a row -_-

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from daiL

Please need a admin to ban :
# 21 “lvl 575 (:” STEAM_0:0:25043159 05:44 52 0 active

Racism and he goes in another arena when he has 1hp
everytime …

Joske being a dick? No way

Memento Mori

Could you make it so that if you sit on the floor for longer than x seconds you will start losing HP?

Sick of these people who sit spamming 100 rockets at you from the ground then jump you when the 101st hits

pRime

yeah for example “atty” only did this (dont jump on point @ turris), really was not funny because all in line had to wait for hours and it really didnt make fun

Last edited by pRime,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from pRime

yeah for example “atty” only did this (dont jump on point @ turris), really was not funny because all in line had to wait for hours and it really didnt make fun

FUCKING LOL, that’s the biggest lie ever. You were the one who was sitting on the floor spamming rockets at me saying that you were drunk and want to play vs biester. Didn’t know retards like you existed in this world…

On topic: In my opinion the stats should be removed because it causes players to think how they are gonna win and get more points and not how they need to practise airshots. Not to mention that it makes people rage when they lose 14 points or less.

Last edited by Atty,

bìester

sry fail post

Last edited by bìester,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »