Forum

DBlocker: Server Anti Cheat Plugin

Created 13th March 2010 @ 12:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

AnAkkk

SteamPowered Thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1178297
Site link: http://dblocker.didrole.com/

Features :
# Block speedhacks
# Block wallhacks (disabled by default, causes some issue on servers with not so good CPU)
# Block Teleportation exploit
# Block Nosounds scripts
# Block exploitable convars
# Auto Updates

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Dekken

Finally?

danny.

now what ? Do u want that it should be used or woot? Give us some informations …

Last edited by danny.,

AnAkkk

Well, everything is on the site, I didn’t feel like copypasting the site, you can just click the link.

Cheez

Looks good, although wallhack blocker looks like the most useful feature so if that can’t run on most servers then its not so good. Bit more info on how bad a server’s cpu needs to be so that the plugin affects it would be nice :)

Last edited by Cheez,

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

Cheating-Death v0.1! finally, get something like this forced on etf2l, goddamn cheaters, eat dicks :DD

Slicke

Ff.

Cool,

Will this require the server host to install a plugin to the server though?
And how does it work if you play on VAC-servers?

Block exploitable convars
Some convars (variables of the game console) can be changed to provide a significant gain.
For example, to remove the grass to see players better, customize the vertical sensitivity of the mouse to better compensate the recoil of weapons, and many other things.
DBlocker scans at regular intervals all the players and detect their use, in case of detection the concerned player is kicked.

will this somehow disturb fps configs?

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

wished this blocks aimbot

Gobi

WSB?

I hope it’s just the first step.
We really NEED to catch aimbot and triggerbot too.
But if this plugin works then, well play :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from WildEast

wished this blocks aimbot

It’s simply not possible to do that with a server side plugin like this. The way that this works is by culling unneeded information sent to the client, and also changing certain allowances that things like speedhacks need to work. An aimbot does not rely on extraneous information, or any sort of dodgy dealings going to the server.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Gobi

I hope it’s just the first step.
We really NEED to catch aimbot and triggerbot too.
But if this plugin works then, well play :)

A plugin which catch aimbots and triggerbots would either take a very long time to code for the detection to be effective, or it would creates false positives.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

And all your nice server logs get sent back to the creator of the plugin. Let’s not forget that hey Anakin? :)

AnAkkk

Only information used for debugging the plugin is sent, there is nothing sensitive like rcon_password. Anyone who know a bit about programming could look into the binaries and see. All detections can be found in DBlocker.log in the tf/ folder.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

looks like some interesting stuff.
I’m looking forward to test its functionality :D.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »