sgN^

TKN

Quoted from klu

“Connecting pipes like a plumber”

lol

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/plusone.jpg

DominiX

sP.

I guess Fragga is not in digy, he just merced for them, huh? Some mispronounced nick/team names. Well, a footage taking almost a minute, where demoman just gets 2 stickie kills then gets a scout with a roler, then 3 kills with stickies again after some time running arround is not as watchable as like Fragga’s footage or for example the scouts last point defence.

Overall – a good one idd, defineatly want some more and be sure to listen out what people say, at least the constructive criticism part ^_^

Last edited by DominiX,

extine

Quoted from ginisa

Sorry, but these frags were horrible.

It’s all dependent upon the submissions we get :D

Yea, Lange and I both slipped up about Grue being Australian not European. That’s what his notes said and I rolled off that.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Quoted from sgN^

[…]
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/plusone.jpg

BTW, did you get the memo about the TPS cover sheets?

extine

Quoted from klu

[…]

BTW, did you get the memo about the TPS cover sheets?

Yea….. We’re gonna need you to come in on Saturday…. Yea….

jason

PHX

Quoted from ginisa

The phrase “you can only pish with the cock you’ve got” springs to mind with this one ;)

Why wasn’t Agron’s last second steal on badlands included?

agron

Relic

Quoted from jason

[…]
The phrase “you can only pish with the cock you’ve got” springs to mind with this one ;)

Why wasn’t Agron’s last second steal on badlands included?

i cba to to submit my demo

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I think you over-do and over-use the enthusiastic tone. I think the initiative is great, both in regards to this and your covering of matches. It’ll help bridge the rather split NA and Euro communities.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from ginisa

Well, if you knew better ones done last month you should have submitted them, it’s not their job to scour places for demos.

cMw

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

WOW OK i didnt see that soldier on the roof that rocket was aimed at the demoman, the shotgun never missed!!!!! I HAVE PROOF

for someone who doesnt play in EU anymore u sure do troll these forums alot

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from DominiX

I guess Fragga is not in digy, he just merced for them, huh? Some mispronounced nick/team names. Well, a footage taking almost a minute, where demoman just gets 2 stickie kills then gets a scout with a roler, then 3 kills with stickies again after some time running arround is not as watchable as like Fragga’s footage or for example the scouts last point defence.

Overall – a good one idd, defineatly want some more and be sure to listen out what people say, at least the constructive criticism part ^_^

I totally agree with you, I think other frags were more enjoyable to watch than that one.
Showing some airshots/epic defence is far more fun to watch than seeing som1 getting a lot of sticky spam kills in 2 minutes or so..

PharadoX

Overall the vid was nice but I had the feeling that some clips from places 5-7~ should’ve been swapped with 1-3.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3