Forum

Demoman Targe Turn Script

Created 6th March 2010 @ 04:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Flinn

I suppose that using bind “x” “+right” and bind “y” “+left” only (not that script) is considered like a script as well. Right ?

Ye, its not my actual script thats against the rules, its the actual use of +left and +right as you’re not supposed to be able to to turn at all.

When rightstrafing it just stops when I +attack. Is it just me, or is it actually a bug? :o

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Daniel

When rightstrafing it just stops when I +attack. Is it just me, or is it actually a bug? :o

Ye someone else mentioned this to me on a steam last night, forgot about it actually. Just looking now and I can see why its happening. Will go sort it atm.

Skyride

DUCS

Updated:
-Fixed bug where strafing would stop when a player jumped or used attack with the script enabled
-Changed when strafing and turning stops to give more fluid movement

http://px1.voodoostats.com/clickcounter/click.php?id=6

Skyride

DUCS

Updated:
-Changed how key binds are handled to allow spectator mode to work properly

Hopefully this should be the last update. The script is now probably massively over-complicated, but meh, it does the job well.

http://px1.voodoostats.com/clickcounter/click.php?id=7

I just remember about this right after i hit submit on the last one, so argh. Just worth a new post as I can see a few people already d/led the last version.

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ye someone else mentioned this to me on a steam last night, forgot about it actually. Just looking now and I can see why its happening. Will go sort it atm.

Bloody fuckface why the hell did i spam you with fix it ffs

Once

If i switch to sticky launcher, do I need to change anything & do I need to put anything in other class cfgs?
Didn’t read previous posts so sorry if someone asked this already.

Skyride

DUCS

Nah, you just press the script on key (F11 by default) on your keyboard to turn it on when you switch to targe, and F11 again to turn it off when switch back to stickys or another class. You don’t need to put anything in your other class cfg’s

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3