eXtv: www vs Dignitas from Feb 18th

Created 1st March 2010 @ 07:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Evil

Awesome stuff

Isai

flowerpower/

Very nice!

I just have one minor thing: can you turn down the ingame sounds just a bit? Sometimes I have a hard time understanding you.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Awesomely epic, www must have been mighty pissed! WP Agron.

I would like a bit more POV footage, these are some of the best players in the world so it’d be cool to see just how good their aimbots actually are…

Great work, more please.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from dunc

[…]
Yeah quite :)

Excellent work m8, really nice to see you putting so much effort into producing stuff for the EU scene.

One thing I will say, and I’ve said this before to other American casters, try and hit one of the Dignitas/www English speakers up before you start, they’ll be able to give you a bit more team info, especially stuff like name pronounciation.

Yes as fefe! was probably wltrs and Appe was pronounced quite weird and it might be me but I think he called Bash, Dash?

ih

Quoted from Yoshi

This is great – perfect when you can’t watch demos (my work pc is fail) and the post production makes it much more entertaining. Always been a fan of the idea of highlight reels and VT’s rather than frag videos so I find this awesome. :D

+1 at reply and +1 at dead pc :-S

byte

Big thanks to you mate for your efforts and looking at the EU scene.

Keep them coming.

Cheers

Byte

jason

PHX

Quoted from Smofo

[…]

Yes as fefe! was probably wltrs and Appe was pronounced quite weird and it might be me but I think he called Bash, Dash?

Bash was called – – in game, hence dash, lucky it wasn’t hyphen.

Last edited by jason,

YooooOOOOOOO! Great job Extine, always look forward to your videos :D

Mark

Phase

Very nice work! Just as dunc said though, double check the names before hand and it’ll be gravy

Awesome work mate, really enjoyed watching the videos even though I had seen the match before. I’ve watched all of your previous videos before so its great that you are going to do some European matches now too! I agree that it would be nice to have some more POV moments but thats only nitpicking. Great job, please keep it up, its great for the tf2 community.

ChOun

iCon

It is difficult to interest the game with those horrible camera movements. :s

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Yeah it was good stuff. I liked watching it because of the aggressive pushbacks on cp1 defence from both sides, it’s not something I see often and I don’t have the stones to try it myself, especially seeing as it cost dignitas a backcap, but it’s exciting to see. I really liked when you went back and focused on how they got in to backcap as well, maybe you could do some more of those for key medic kills / caps etc.

Also, I noticed your shaders were screwed up meaning you got dodgy textures on the shiny stuff in game. I’m sure you already knew about it, but toggle mat_specular to 0 and back to 1 will fix them.

Last edited by SnowiE,

spence

¤_¤

and that is why he was villian of the week!!

fraNky*

great game.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

actually agron did even better, if you notice when darn killed the engineer then died, agron knew exactly where I was and switched the kritz onto me, I managed to take out the demo and soldier just before the kritz ran off, which left only those two enemies alive – get awareness from agron

also wasn’t there like 2 seconds left ? :D

Last edited by Fragga,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »