Forum

TF2Leak | LEAK O'HOY!

Created 18th February 2010 @ 13:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Quoted from Bury.

Have to admit, a lot of this community played a pretty poor card by spouting off shit at quad for something he might not even have done, *doesn’t drop any names ;)*.

Pretty hilarious alright, especially the people taking the video as evidence of him cheating.

I would like to know why someone saying “he was aimbotting, therefore he has been banned” is a tyrant/liar/unfit for the job etc, but someone who’s saying “he wasn’t aimbotting, it was an experiment by me” (which is pretty farfetched) is instantly believed?

I’m not convinced either way. He could be aimbotting, he could not be aimbotting. I’ll just sit back and watch it unfold before actually commenting on whether he’s guilty or not (which is something a lot of people should’ve done).

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

I would like to know why someone saying “he was aimbotting, therefore he has been banned” is a tyrant/liar etc, but someone who’s saying “he wasn’t aimbotting, it was an experiment by me” (which is pretty farfetched) is instantly believed?

I’m not convinced either way. He could be aimbotting, he could not be aimbotting. I’ll just sit back and watch it unfold before actually commenting on whether he’s guilty or not (which is something a lot of people should’ve done).

i agree

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m no wizzkid in programming, so I cant tell how difficult it must be to write an AC-program. And I’m sure the AC team & ETF2L admins looked into it, but in TFC we always had to play with AC-software in the background. Punkbuster for example.

I don’t believe in a system, based on judgements, because this will always end in discussions, since there is no hard evidence (other then STV/POV demo’s). I think its vital to look into AC software, maybe strike a deal with ESL for the use of their software? Or see if you can strike a deal with a AC-software compagny in exchange for advertisement on the ETF2L website.

Last edited by Andee,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

pb is terrible, aequitas is terrible they only catch idiot cheaters

Wdlwn

Quoted from Bury.

Have to admit, a lot of this community played a pretty poor card by spouting off shit at quad

Why? How was his thread any different to every other thread that gets created when someone gets banned..

quad

Quoted from Wdlwn

[…]

Why? How was his thread any different to every other thread that gets created when someone gets banned..

http://www.onlinegamer.se/2010/03/01/fraga-hur-val-fungerar-etf2ls-ac-grupp/?lang=en

Bury.

internecine

Quoted from Wdlwn

[…]

It isn’t really, this is just an example of such an instance.

Last edited by Bury.,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from wai

True.. but at least you have some solid ground for those idiot cheaters. And it might scare of people using cheat-software. Dunno what they are worknig with now, but I suspect its basically better then nothing.

octochris

(0v0)

Am I the only one who can’t actually understand Gryzor’s blog post?

I’m not even trolling or anything, I genuinely can’t understand what he’s talking about.

Quoted from wai

i miss boomeh
then again, boomeh sort of outsmarted it. then anakin sort of outsmarted him.

Quoted from octochris

Am I the only one who can’t actually understand Gryzor’s blog post?

I’m not even trolling or anything, I genuinely can’t understand what he’s talking about.

tl;dr

He secretly took a demo from a pub server from a player he is sure wasn’t hacking, mailed it to the AC section and then that player is banned for hacking.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Sirrus

Amazing that how quick you’ve shut up when that came out buff.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

He secretly took a demo from a pub server from a player he is sure wasn’t hacking, mailed it to the AC section and then that player is banned for hacking.

I got that part. It was the other stuff I didn’t get :p

GangsterAlgot

Quoted from Sirrus

Amazing that how quick you’ve shut up when that came out buff.

Actually Gryzors post says nothing whether quad actually is cheating or not. It just says that Gryzor “randomly” took his demo from a pubserver and sent it in saying he was an obvious cheater. We only have Gryzors word for that quad isn’t cheating. I don’t see how his word is better than anyone elses word.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »