Sofa King

i cant understand how you can hit with the small dots :S

Arnold

DAKKA

they can’t…

that was too easy

FireStorm

-9m-

The type of crosshair you want is whatever you feel best with. However the colour is something you can relate some sort of logic to

Green in theory is the best colour for 3 reasons.

1. The eye is most responsive in the green spectrum with two thirds of the colour receptors in your eye being able to strongly detect it(Red and Blue have only 1 third). Thus making it the logical choice for the most important part of your screen.

2. The teams are coloured blu and red, all other colours will have one of these present to a degree. Green will always clearly stand out from red and blu team colours.

3. The is nothing in the tf2 environment that is green (bar hp) so you crosshair will never disappear into the background.

FireStorm

hunger

Quoted from FireStorm

The type of crosshair you want is whatever you feel best with. However the colour is something you can relate some sort of logic to

1. The eye is most responsive in the green spectrum with two thirds of the colour receptors in your eye being able to strongly detect it(Red and Blue have only 1 third). Thus making it the logical choice for the most important part of your screen.

2. The teams are coloured blu and red, all other colours will have one of these present to a degree. Green will always clearly stand out from red and blu team colours.

3. The is nothing in the tf2 environment that is green (bar hp) so you crosshair will never disappear into the background.

FireStorm

what about grass?

Sketch

MM

i think the answer is shut-up

eoN^

To be honest with you, after playing for a year or more you dont really need a crosshair…

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from FireStorm

FireStorm

Well, green is the most relaxing color for your eyes (RAL 6011 anybody?), but somehow I found it easier to aim with a yellow dot.

Nislem

cl_crosshair_file crosshair5
cl_crosshair_scale 16
cl_crosshair_red 0
cl_crosshair_green 255
cl_crosshair_blue 0

ftw

Sofa King

Quoted from FireStorm

FireStorm

Thanks for the awesome answer! :)

– And Btw i dont asked you to recomend your crosshairs i just wanted to hear what you use! ;)

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from eoN^

To be honest with you, after playing for a year or more you dont really need a crosshair…

rofl :D

m00n

Would be sweet if valve could have an option to disable the crosshair for the sniper-rifle, they never listen to poor little me.. :(

Fayton

:id:

Quoted from m00n

Would be sweet if valve could have an option to disable the crosshair for the sniper-rifle, they never listen to poor little me.. :(

cause you play with a tape dot on your screen, that’s why you want valve to remove the dot :]

Last edited by Fayton,

Rele

Quoted from m00n

bind 1 "slot1; crosshair 0" ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »