Forum

Idea: Medic-in-distress call

Created 22nd January 2010 @ 18:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Spary

I think you should add a scream or “HELP!” when the medic calls for help.

Screaming would be nice if the medic is being damaged while using E (to call for help) :DDD!

inactive fly

Smd|

+1

Iller

tGa

Agree with everyone else, very good idea.
It’s annyoing both for the medic on low health and the player wanting to help if they don’t know where the other guy is.
This could also be good for making more people play medic on public which also might increase the number of comp. medics in the long run.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Iller

This could also be good for making more people play medic on public which also might increase the number of comp. medics in the long run.

This. I may not play Medic on comp, but Medic-ing in pubs is particularly hard especially because I have to follow the sounds of ‘MEDIC!’ in order to find ze doktor :

RUJa

STD

Agreed

marouh

/sign

James Lame

BLLB

+1
Always thought of this but never came around to post it as an idea.

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Something like this should definitely be implemented and it would additionally improve the competitive game play. The only problem would be that the medic would probably be giving his position away, seeing as it would most likely be combined with medic yelling something like “I’m hurt!”. But I guess that wouldn’t be such an issue to any organized team so ye, I’m all for it.

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2