Forum

Viewmodel FoV

Created 6th January 2010 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Tack

kp/

try r_drawviewmodel it’s work for me …

byte

For those with half a brain cell, has it ever occured to you that they want to test the weapons from the ‘WAR’ update a few more days? So they can see what the community AND the public wants or have whined about?

I’m 99.9% sure valve know about the mini-crit airborne and the damage it does at close range, the same goes for all the other weapons. I’m sure an update will be out as well for this…

As for your view fov model i’m sure if you spoke to Anakin or someone else who deals with the “community” requests they will put the range back in….

There will be an update tonight i’m guessing due to what was stated by Robin himself about the FaN damage :-)…

Less QQ more pew pew please…

Cheers

Byte

Smofo

Im THAT good!

oops wrong thread

Last edited by Smofo,

Raven

playing with vm_fov 70 so ugly :(

Mike

TEZC

TDH is impossible to use without a really high viewmodel_fov, at least it will let me play with no viewmodel

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

i think they forced the viewmodel_fov becuase the pickaxe from the WAR update made a wierd arm vertex appear when you had it equiped. Atleast it did for me having a 110fov? But ye, it now means the TDH takes up half of the screen, so i guess its noviewmodel now :D

myNax

I’m so angry right now :(

returNNNN

can’t use 120 anymore. feels weird now..

jgmaster

BM

I thought I used fov 70 preupdate but it turns out I used 54. Now with 70 my weapons look small :P

huhystah

I want my 110 fov :(

tragett

itt: nubs with 100+ viewmodel

Hansa

.idk?

TDH is impossible to use without a really high viewmodel_fov, at least it will let me play with no viewmodel

don’t use TDH then. It cant be worst for the metagame ;]

NeoX

Won’t play TF2 till I can use viewmodel_fov 140 again ;)

Mike

TEZC

i don’t use TDH, i’m just saying for people who do…

Last edited by Mike,

lolage

TSPAG

Won’t play TF2 till I can use viewmodel_fov 140 again ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »