Forum

Demoman vs Soldier update

Created 15th December 2009 @ 06:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 28 Next »

Rele

People don’t seem to realise how big a difference 10% can make in the grand scheme of things. The FAN for example was balanced in fights before they added an extra 10% damage buff.

No, people just didnt bother with the FAN before that 10% damage buff cause they thought it was shit. It was about as powerful as it is right now.

AnimaL

The damage will probably have to be set to +10% or something so you cant oneshot scouts..

You seriously think that a point-blank direct rocket shouldn’t one-shot an unbuffed Scout?

You seriously think it should?

yes

pls more buff to soldier, never seen the gun but w/e i bet its not enough to balance it with fan, so valve plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls buff soldier!!!

Last edited by AnimaL,

tenshox

As long as i can one shot the soldier then, sure why not.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Do u really think that they are gonna do a Demoman and a Soldier update?
In the last minute they are gonna roll us and do a Enginer update.
Just wait and see.

Last edited by Sir Remix,

grey

nm

ehm.. no.

M0re

I WANT MY SWORD

Positively surprised about this, actually sounds useful.
I really wonder how they’re gonna try to balance it, though…can’t wait to see.

dauk

yeah the friendship will win and engi will kill them both

triobot

inv >

Am hoping for its justified damage and speed increase that the rj distance will be less.

I.e. for example a soldier jumping up to cp2 on badlands, would be much harder to do with the new weapon.

Lets hope valve bring back stickies to 137hp damage :X

Cheers

Byte

Dude,

Your new shield will give you -65% damage from explosive damage. So u’ll be cool.

Cheers

as sides the fact that shield replaces stickie launcher. what is byte gonna do? nade the way to cp?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Am hoping for its justified damage and speed increase that the rj distance will be less.

I.e. for example a soldier jumping up to cp2 on badlands, would be much harder to do with the new weapon.

Cheers

Byte

Dude,

Your new shield will give you -65% damage from explosive damage. So u’ll be cool.

Cheers

as sides the fact that shield replaces stickie launcher. what is byte gonna do? nade the way to cp?

Charge dude

Cheers

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Cheers

Byte

Dude,

Cheers

Charge dude

Cheers

Byte is the fonze, he’ll do whatever the fvck he wants to.

Cheers.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Cheers

Byte

Dude,

Cheers

Charge dude

Cheers

Byte is the fonze, he’ll do whatever the fvck he wants to.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Memento Mori

Predictable update, called this earlier too. The 4th weapon is a grenade.

soldier achievement

Spray of Defeat
Use a grenade to gib a player.

Spary

Charging with the targe do damage, the eyelander is an AoE melee, can kill like 5 people if they are close to you in one swing with crit ;D

btw awesome awesome sticky upgrade, will be really fun defending spots with that weapon.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I really hope this is just a joke by valve..

I can bet my left nut, that it is indeed a joke. I mean, after they introduced crafting, everyone just went “OMG tis iz tf2 not wow!!1one!”, so valve just wants to fuck with us a bit. Dont worry, I’m pretty sure we’ll get the real weapon updates ’till the end of this weekend (or its byebye tf2, HELLO mw2! for me).

LOL GL with that mw2 is a pile of shit for anything other than spam public play

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 28 Next »