Forum

Flame's HUD and Competitive Configuration

Created 3rd December 2009 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

flame

I just added a fix for that 4:3 buggy menu thing in the corner. was apparently related going spectator before you joined a class and leaving spectator stuff on the HUD for some reason.

http://code.google.com/p/flamehud/downloads/list

Its the top one.

Also to fix the buff banner without losing the autoreload on your shotgun go into competitive/weapon and change the alias for autoreload_on and autoreload_off to “cl_autoreload 1” and “cl_autoreload 0”

There is also a pub scoreboard in there if you dont want to use the 6v6 one.

marn

I just added a fix for that 4:3 buggy menu thing in the corner. was apparently related going spectator before you joined a class and leaving spectator stuff on the HUD for some reason.

http://code.google.com/p/flamehud/downloads/list

Its the top one.

Also to fix the buff banner without losing the autoreload on your shotgun go into competitive/weapon and change the alias for autoreload_on and autoreload_off to “cl_autoreload 1” and “cl_autoreload 0”

There is also a pub scoreboard in there if you dont want to use the 6v6 one.

Thx:D

What about changing weapons, using numbers: 1,2,3

flame

I guess its fixed? I never had a problem changing weapons but it couldve been related to that.

marn

Umm maybe it is just me, but I replaced this folder with new one and this “load” is still there

Moreg

dc.

I cant use the 1,2,3 neither :§

flame

it has to do with the quickswitch menu.

if you do a +quickswitch in game it goes away. but somethings wrong.

im still looking into it right now

kR1zz

I guess its fixed? I never had a problem changing weapons but it couldve been related to that.

with ya comp. config there isn’t any problem… but with the normal tf2 cfg

Last edited by kR1zz,

Defur

EDIT: sry, I saw that now stupid me

Last edited by Defur,

auki

T4F

Can you place the damage-meter not above enemy’s head, but in the hud (e.g. under the health).

flame

bumped. edited op with v5

Defur

did you fix the +quickswitch in the new version? ^^

Rele

Got a question: Can you please tell me how to turn the red border around the hp cross to a blue one (as red team)? In the heat of battle, it can be pretty hard to tell if you’re on red health or not.

flame

open hudplayerhealth,

go to the bottom and the bottom two sections will have the word red in them, make it the word blue =D

Rele

cheers

Ino

dp.
dp.

Could you change the class/team change menu too? I can’t stand the orignial one anymore :(

And although I know some basics about changing a Hud to one’s liking I couldn’t get m0res menus to work with your Hud.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »