Forum

TF2 at ESWC?

Created 28th November 2009 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Morty

RG

Well, I just noticed that counter strike: source community and call of duty 4 comunity are both making some petitions alongside with some websites like cadred and vakarm.net so, I just thought we could host some sort of website that registers a petition to everyone. you can might have a enough number to attend at ESWC. :-x

eg.: http://www.vakarm.net/ESWC/index-en.php

Last edited by Morty,

David

This is really beginning to annoy me, CSS : Women, why are they seperated? Is it counter strike kiddies cant have their ego bashed by being killed by a girl!?

antyjc

2ne1

they are seperated in every sport, why not “e-sports”

mb

keso

The new owners of ESWC are notorious for not paying the winners so… yeaaah and it seems like ESWC are taking the same route as WCG, sponsor money but with shit games I mean come on Virtua Tennis, NFS shift and FIFA but no Quake and SC!?!? The same goes for WCG with all of their Samsung sponsored mobile games. I watched the WCG 09 prize ceremony and it was like a Samsung CEO/executive asskissing.

The new owners of ESWC are notorious for not paying the winners so… yeaaah and it seems like ESWC are taking the same route as WCG, sponsor money but with shit games I mean come on Virtua Tennis, NFS shift and FIFA but no Quake and SC!?!? The same goes for WCG with all of their Samsung sponsored mobile games. I watched the WCG 09 prize ceremony and it was like a Samsung CEO/executive asskissing.

Yeah that made me wonder. Fifa, NFS and Virtua Tennis but no CoD4, no CS:S and more. Quite a few big names are left out.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

WCG was awesome for 1.6 :D

nvm

Last edited by Sturmis,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Im sure most of the money is from sponsors, and if they want to sponser those games theres not alot you can do :p.

xtala

Because in real sports (the ones that force you to move something besides your arm/wrist & eyes) there is a physical difference, the body of a man is stronger by nature, therefore there are seperated competitions.

julieN1

cQr

“lol”

fJack

k^m

not a single chance in hell that TF2 will be at ESWC, sorry. there were some good quake 3 moments from last year’s event though.

ambra

This is really beginning to annoy me, CSS : Women, why are they seperated? Is it counter strike kiddies cant have their ego bashed by being killed by a girl!?

probably they assume females couldnt stand the trashtalking?

antyjc

2ne1

Because in real sports (the ones that force you to move something besides your arm/wrist & eyes) there is a physical difference, the body of a man is stronger by nature, therefore there are seperated competitions.

because women have small brains

fJack

k^m

because women have small brains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F5kYWceTsI&feature=related

Morty

RG

Cmon , cant someone get a petition site going? :s

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »