error or truth?

//ot i sense 40 page flame war naw
//ot if another topic is already on forum merge this or delete

Last edited by Massi,

SfynX

T2P

…!

byte

Not quite sure :D an explanation by esl admins would be awesome as to what was “supposedly” found from their god-like AC program :p

I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)

Cheers

Byte

Massi

Not quite sure :D an explanation by esl admins would be awesome as to what was “supposedly” found from their god-like AC program :p

I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)

Cheers

Byte

u’re right byte,an explanation is probably the best thing now,from ESL or from Boomeh(but i think thought u already spoken with him)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Maybe you might want to ask on the ESL forums then :]

byte

LIES MATT I WANT TO ASK U WHY MATT WHY!?!??

I mean <3 u Matty :D

Cheers

Byte

Massi

yes maybe but is a member of a div1 team,so maybe even etf2l would be interested in that matter dont u think?,if im wrong u’re free to lock this topic

reggin

FoF

ban him here too just in case

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

LIES MATT I WANT TO ASK U WHY MATT WHY!?!??

I mean <3 u Matty :D

Cheers

Byte

I don’t know and I don’t really care if I’m honest byte <3. I'm no longer part of ETF2L's AC team as I resigned an hour ago.

As far as I'm aware Aequitas will ban automatically if it detects something wrong in your log files. If you want clarification, you would need to ask the top ESL admins, and I doubt they are likely to tell you what he was caught with.

Last edited by d2m,

fJack

k^m

what the shit?

alfa

Your team has nice Fakkel Brigade avatars

SfynX

T2P

cheating in what way to, wall hack? aimbot? WHAT?

Spicke

Cheers

Byte

lol
guys, what are you talking about? you yourself are giving ban in a league ETF2L without explanation and evidence. The accused has no opportunity to contest or to prove something! The fact that he played with you on LAN it does not prove anything!

steffensack

ORIGINAL

ban him right away here too. oh wait he probably never cheated? well that is what every cheater says as soon as they get caught by aequitas.

Last edited by steffensack,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I sense some double standards are gonna enter here soon, we all stood back and said “ok” when some random div-3 player from a far-away land gets caught, are we going to say “ok” now or will the community be banging on about “release the evidence” etc – hope for everyone’s sake ESL respond even if it’s just to clear things up as to what cheat was used or if it was a mistake on their part.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »